44

Chu Ze lifted Qi Yan’s chin and kissed him fiercely.

"Are you a dog?" Qi Yan touched the corner of his mouth that was already broken.

Chu Ze didn't listen and kept rubbing Qi Yan's neck.

"I think you are really a dog." Qi Yan was helpless. What should he do if his boyfriend is too clingy?

"Qi Yan, you will never leave me, right?" Chu Ze was like a dog that had made a mistake, leaning on Qi Yan's shoulder aggrievedly.

"Yeah." Qi Yan nodded. Although he didn't understand what love was, he knew that a person should be responsible.

Once we're together, let's continue to love each other.

The waves rocked gently, and the sea breeze blew slowly. Both of them seemed to have found a fulcrum.

Comforting each other, the whole world is full of security.

"I'll catch a cold later, let's go in." Qi Yan patted Chu Ze on the back.

"..." Chu Ze's hesitant look fell into Qi Yan's eyes.

Suddenly I remembered that since they are a couple, then...

bah?? What are I thinking? The other person is just a child!

"I won't touch you." Qi Yan raised his hands: "Don't worry."

"..." Chu Ze was speechless.

It was Qi Yan who should be worried.

"We sleep together as usual." Qi Yan continued to explain.

"Yeah." Chu Ze nodded.

After taking a shower, Qi Yan felt something was wrong in the atmosphere.

It always felt like the way Chu Ze looked at him was like a wolf looking at a sheep.

Qi Yan sent a message to his elder brother, saying that he would not go back today and would return the yacht after passing by.

Qi Han doesn't care about yachts, Qi Yan is such an old man, but he is a little worried about Qi Ying recently.

Today I feel like Qi Ying is very worried, as if he has something to say to himself.

But in the end he locked himself in the room.

It was dark before I ran out the door.

So Qi Han could only ask Qi Yan to pay more attention to what Qi Ying was doing.

"What's wrong?" Chu Ze asked softly when he saw Qi Yan staring at the phone screen.

"Nothing." Qi Yan smiled.

"Then go to sleep." Chu Ze came up and hugged Qi Yan.

"..." Qi Yan stiffened, what does this mean?

Children, don’t be aroused! ! !

Or does Chu Ze want something to happen?

But he wasn't ready yet, and he didn't have a condom.

And he doesn’t even know about this aspect, so what should men do with each other?

Qi Yan felt a headache.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Chu Ze's words sounded more like an invitation.

"Just...just..." Qi Yan began to speak incoherently.

"Still..." Chu Ze leaned into Qi Yan's ear and said slowly.

"What?" Qi Yan swallowed.

"You want..."