49

Chu Ze hung up the phone and followed the traces on the ground.

All the way to the outside of a small warehouse.

He took off his coat, rolled up his sleeves, and opened the door without any hesitation.

Light penetrated through the front door and shone on Qi Yan's calm face.

He was tied to a chair, with a gun on his head, and next to him stood Zhou Shilin, whom he had not seen for a long time.

"Long time no see, Chu Ze." Zhou Shilin sneered and said viciously: "You are really good at it!"

"What are the conditions?" Chu Ze walked over calmly and stood in front of Zhou Shilin and asked.

"Are you still fucking pretending to me?" Zhou Shilin raised his hand and slapped Qi Yan.

"Wait." Chu Ze panicked and shouted, "I can promise you anything you want."

"Kneel down first!" Zhou Shilin shot Chu Ze in the knee.

Chu Ze didn't make a sound and slowly knelt on the ground.

"Prepare a boat for me, I know how good you are." Zhou Shilin was so angry that he almost lost his mind.

His family is a good spy, but they have always hidden it well, and drug trafficking is only on the periphery.

He did some matchmaking, something similar to a broker, but it didn’t work out. Chu Ze was so awesome that he completely blew away his old reputation.

What the police didn't find out was left to Chu Ze to do alone.

Now he is hiding around the country and has long wanted to go back.

"I can promise you to let Qi Yan go first." Chu Ze said expressionlessly.

"No, you kid is so scheming, I have to take Qi Yan with me." Zhou Shilin kicked Qi Yan from behind.

Qi Yan immediately felt a slight pain in his stomach, and large drops of sweat flowed down his face.

"Don't touch Qi Yan, what could happen to him?? I will drag you to be buried with him!" Chu Ze stared fiercely into Zhou Shilin's eyes.

Zhou Shilin also knew that now was not the time to be impulsive, but he just couldn't swallow it, so he said to Chu Ze: "Climb over here like a dog." Chu Ze did as he was told, and seeing the other person's obedient

look, Zhou Shilin felt uncomfortable to the joy of any revenge.

At this moment, Qi Yan finally found an angle and used his diamond ring to shine a dazzling light into Zhou Shilin's eyes.

Chu Ze rushed over with all his strength and protected Qi Yan under him.

After the two gunshots, Qi Yan saw Zhou Shilin lying in a pool of blood through the gap.

Looking up and seeing Lin Haozhang's figure, Qi Yan was completely relieved at this time.

"I will protect you." Chu Ze smiled lightly.

Qi Yan felt something was wrong, raised his hand tremblingly, and hugged Chu Ze's back.

There was a lot of moisture there, and he took his hand back blankly, only the bright red was left in front of him.

His brain stopped thinking, and Qi Yan didn't even know how he came to the hospital.

The door of the emergency room was not opened, so Qi Yan borrowed a cigarette from Lin Haozhang with his bloody hands.

"You are still pregnant with the child." Lin Haozhang rejected Qi Yan's request.

Hearing the child, Qi Yan finally collapsed, crying and venting at the top of his lungs.