18

The driver and Qi Yan looked at each other, with complicated expressions on their faces.

"You first?" Qi Yan felt the cool breeze blowing from the door, his heart felt chilly, and he couldn't help hugging the giant bear tightly in his arms.

Even though he knew this was the effect of the air conditioner, Qi Yan just couldn't move his legs.

"I...I..." the driver stammered, and Qi Yan looked back.

Well, this person is worse than myself, at least I can still stand firm, while the driver's legs are already shaking.

Seeing Qi Yan's contemptuous look, the driver immediately stopped shaking and said awkwardly: "You are still young and don't understand. They say that the older you get, the more you believe in fate." "

You are only in your forties." Qi Yan gestured with his eyes. The haunted house in front.

"Actually... wait a minute?"

"Don't you even have to get off work?" Qi Yan asked.

"..." The driver fell into silence. His son had just finished the college entrance examination today and was waiting to go back to celebrate.

Finally, the driver took the lead, followed closely by Qi Yan.

He was really scared, and the romantic drama turned into horror and suspense in a second.

Now that time travel has taken place, what else can’t happen?

And Chu Ze also said that there was... something like that in the abandoned dormitory building of the school last time.

As soon as a red figure appeared in his mind, a red dress flashed before his eyes.

Qi Yan was so frightened that he took a step back and hit the wall.

"Ahhhhh!!!" the driver squatted on the ground and screamed.

If Qi Yan hadn't been so frightened that he couldn't make a sound, he would have screamed even louder than the driver.

Seeing that Qi Yan was in better condition than him, the driver quickly ran over and hid behind Qi Yan, pulling the bear's legs to block him.

When Qi Yan came to his senses, he found that he was pushed to the front.

Damn it! There is no age limit to being afraid of ghosts!

"How about we go out and wait?" The driver covered his heart.

"That makes sense." Qi Yan nodded.

Suddenly, a burst of electromagnetic sound sounded from the haunted house's broadcast.

Then, there was a quarrel between the two people.

[Enough, do you want to be shameless? How many times have I rejected you? ]

[Qi Yan has met Shen Jirong. He also has Shen Yongyan as his fiancé. Why are you still so stubborn? ]

Qi Yan and the driver looked at each other, feeling depressed at the same time.

Over the past year, drivers have seen it clearly as a bystander.

"This feeling is just like hot porridge. After it's cooled down and reheated, it still doesn't taste the same." As someone who has experienced it, the driver sighed.

"Even if a broken mirror cannot be reunited, marriage is destined by fate." Qi Yan thought about the ending in the book.

It's hard to talk about emotional matters, but he would definitely not look back.