12

Chu Ze was ready to look like he was being bullied and was just waiting for Qi Yan to come over.

Just like that day in the alley behind the bar.

It was a light that could tear apart the night and the huge waves. For the first time, his gray life had color.

To him, Qi Yan was like a god, in the clouds, above the nine heavens, unattainable, but he was delusional in his blasphemy.

And today's sunshine seemed to be particularly favoring him.

"Teacher Qi, you saved my life." Teacher Li jumped out from Chu Ze and went straight to Qi Yan.

"I've been waiting for you at the coffee shop opposite." Qi Yan handed the lesson plan he picked up to Teacher Li: "You should use your computer to make a backup copy next time." Teacher Li thanked him repeatedly and made sure

to invite Qi Yan after work. During the meal, Qi Yan couldn't resist the hospitality, so he had no choice but to nod.

Qi Yan never glanced at Chu Ze from beginning to end.

Like a stranger.

Chu Ze looked in disbelief. He didn't understand what he had done wrong.

Qi Yan also drank all the pig's trotter soup he made last night.

Could it be because of the last time I washed my underwear?

This kind of unreasonable neglect is unacceptable to him.

Realizing that Chu Ze's eyes had been fixed on Qi Yan, Sui Xiangsong felt heavy in his heart: "Chu Ze, please stop making trouble, okay?" "

Can you please give me a little face?" Chu Ze rolled his eyes mercilessly at Sui Xiangsong. .

Even if he didn't know what he had done to make Qi Yan angry, he still knew that Qi Yan had mentioned more than once that he was following Xiang Song.

"Chu Ze, your studio...I didn't move." Sui Xiangsong felt that Chu Ze should be able to understand what he meant.

"Throw it away." Chu Ze said nonchalantly.

"You..." Sui Xiangsong knew that Chu Ze cherished his brushes and paints more than his life.

Now, Chu Ze actually chose to give up so easily.

He felt like he was thrown out by Chu Ze just like the pile of paintings.

This realization made Sui Xiangsong very painful.

My heart felt like it had been hit hard.

The pain was so overwhelming that he didn't know what to do...

Qi Yan on the side nodded silently in his mind. If Chu Ze kept this momentum and tortured it for hundreds of rounds, he didn't believe it would be possible to get rid of the scum.

"I have nothing to do with him." Chu Ze turned his head and looked at Qi Yan pitifully.

Switching from indifferent to a weak little white flower who can't take care of herself in one second, Sui Xiangsong was heartbroken.

Do you really want to end the relationship?

"Chu Ze." Sui Xiangsong had no choice but to shout through gritted teeth.

"Calling the soul? I'm sorry, I'm still alive." Chu Ze's voice was as smooth as a coffin board, without any emotion at all.

Sui Xiangsong felt that there was a green grassland above his head.

This is completely different from the Chu Ze who used to just follow him timidly and look at him affectionately.

"Chu Ze, I'm not dead yet, and you're thinking of cuckolding me?" Sui Xiangsong was really angry.