21

Hearing Sui Xiangsong banging on the door, Qi Yan had no choice but to get up.

"I'll go." Chu Ze put on his coat.

"Wait a minute." Qi Yan called out to Chu Ze: "You'd better put on your clothes first."

Chu Ze was stunned and reluctantly said, "Okay."

He finally understood that Qi Yan was always avoiding suspicion.

"In case you catch a cold again, I'll open the door." Qi Yan was lying down now, and it didn't matter.

He couldn't explain it clearly and there was nothing he could do.

Chu Ze was stunned in place for a long time, unable to regain his senses... What could it be if it wasn't to avoid suspicion?

Qi Yan yawned before he woke up.

On the other hand, Sui Xiangsong was furious outside the door: "Are you showing off?"

"You're disturbing people's dreams so early in the morning. Can you be a little more ethical?" Qi Yan looked at Sui Xiangsong and said.

"Then can you feel a little ashamed? Chu Ze is mine." Sui Xiangsong grabbed Qi Yan's collar.

"Tsk." Qi Yan said disdainfully: "Weren't you dumped a long time ago?" "

You..." Sui Xiangsong had nothing to say. He looked at Chu Ze who was standing behind Qi Yan and slowly lowered his head. He nodded: "Chu Ze, are you really going to leave me?"

Chu Ze frowned and stepped forward impatiently: "I thought I had made it very clear to you."

"But..." Sui Xiangsong came to Qi Yan walked up to Chu Ze and said, "Can you..."

This was the first time in Sui Xiangsong's life that he bowed his head, and it was also the first time he was so embarrassed: "Give me another chance, okay?"

"I've given you too much. Here's a chance." Chu Ze recalled his past self and felt that he was a bastard.

I wait until late at night every day just to see Sui Xiangsong, but what can I do?

After receiving the call, I ran to the clubhouse in the heavy rain.

And Sui Xiangsong was clearly sober and not drunk...

"This kid looks really alike." A group of friends were talking about how Chu Ze looked like Shen Jirong.

He stood in front of everyone, being judged and judged, as if his clothes had been stripped off.

"Master Sui, can you let him drink some wine?" A friend asked carefully, fearing that Sui Xiangsong would be unhappy, so he quickly explained: "I've never seen Shen Jirong drink before, so let's do something different today." Sui Xiangsong gestured Chu

Ze drank the wine on the table.

But... Chu Ze doesn't know how to drink. Not only can he not drink, he is also allergic to alcohol.

In the end, for Sui Xiangsong's sake, he drank half a bottle of red wine in silence.

Stumbling down the corridor of the club, I suddenly felt someone helping me.

I turned around happily and saw a face full of acne.

Chu Ze recognized this person as the one who was teasing people in the private room just now.

"Uncomfortable?" The man showed a vulgar smile. If he couldn't get Shen Jirong, he could just get a substitute.

And with so many years of experience, this Chu Ze must be more fun to play than Shen Jirong.