14

Chu Ze remembered that the sun was very bright that day, and his mother put on her favorite white dress and jumped from the rooftop of the building.

Looking back at you for a moment, it seemed like he had a lot to say to him.

Chu Ze, who was only five years old, ran to the edge of the rooftop and stretched out his young hands to pull back his mother.

When firefighters arrived, most of his body was outside the fence and he was about to fall.

He thought that the mother must have been struggling at that time, wanting to take her only son with her, but she still couldn't bear it.

Even though his mother fell beyond recognition, Chu Ze still recognized that she was his beloved mother.

He wanted to wake his mother up and go home, but the police aunt looked at him pitifully and told him that her mother would never wake up again.

Later, Chu Ze regretted that he should have taken his mother's body home on the day she died, so that he could pretend that his mother was sleeping with him every day.

Finally, silent tears fell...

Suddenly, he fell into a warm embrace.

"It's all over, your future is full of flowers."

Someone seemed to say this in my ear.

Chu Ze, who came back to his senses, looked at Qi Yan blankly.

"What did you say?" Chu Ze thought he was hallucinating.

"I didn't know today was the anniversary of your mother's death." Qi Yan wanted to get a hug when he was the most lonely and helpless.

Without too many words of comfort, I just believe that he can make a comeback.

Chu Ze's current situation is even more pitiful than he was then.

After all, Sui Xiangsong once gave him hope...

Once a person tries to rely on another person, his life will be self-denial.

"I'm not you. Only you can go on in your life, but I believe you can."

Qi Yan's words completely opened Chu Ze's heart.

"Why..." Why are you so good, so good that he doesn't want to give it to anyone.

"Stop talking, let's leave first." Qi Yan looked at the place where he just stepped in the air. The steel bars there were completely exposed and turned into a huge hole.

The rooftop is too dangerous.

Chu Ze followed Qi Yan without saying a word, like a puppet on strings.

He quietly looked back at the dilapidated dormitory building.

If there were ghosts and gods in this world, he would be willing to sacrifice his soul.

He doesn't care about wealth, power, status, or even life.

All he wanted was Qi Yan.

Such feelings may be abnormal in the eyes of the world, but why not?

Originally, his life and his soul had long been distorted into light and shadow that could be disillusioned at any time.

Being able to stay depends on persistence.

"Let's go, my car number is limited today, I can only take a taxi." Qi Yan stopped a car.

"Go...where are you going?" Chu Ze looked at Qi Yan dreamingly.