26

Qi Yan is unsmiling in everyone's eyes, and his aloof gentleman's temperament is deeply rooted in people's hearts.

So, who is this person in front of me who is flirting with the dealer?

Qi Yan put one hand on the table, snapped his fingers, and conjured a rose.

"Beauty deserves flowers." Under Qi Yan's cold appearance, there is a reassuring warmth.

He has a face that is more handsome than a celebrity. No matter what he says, as long as he looks at him so affectionately, everyone will break their guard.

The dealer girl blushed and lowered her head shyly.

"So..." Qi Yan moved the rose to his other hand while staring into the dealer's eyes.

Suddenly he turned his head and handed the rose to Chu Ze.

Before Chu Ze could react, he was pulled into his arms by Qi Yan.

"Take it." Qi Yan thrust the rose into Chu Ze's hand and looked up at Sui Xiangsong provocatively.

Sui Xiangsong's knuckles holding the lighter turned white, and his face was darker than the bottom of the pot.

Chu Ze had never seen Qi Yan like this before. His heart was beating wildly and he couldn't say a word. He could only stare blankly at the other person's face.

"Come back to your senses." Qi Yan lowered his head and whispered in Chu Ze's ear.

Faced with Qi Yan's teasing, Chu Ze became even more flustered: "I..." Sui

Xiangsong was so angry that he couldn't speak when he saw the other side's ears and temples rubbing together.

Finally, he couldn't bear it anymore and slapped the gambling table hard: "Qi Yan, that's enough! Do you want to play cards or not?"

Qi Yan glanced at Sui Xiangsong with disdain and said lightly: "I, you follow? "

Now that the cards are on the board, you won't be afraid unless you draw three aces. What should I be afraid of?" Suixiang pushed all the chips on the table out in anger.

"How do you know I don't have one?" Qi Yan raised his eyebrows slightly.

Sui Xiangsong stood up and threw out his trump card: "I already have an ace here, I bet you can't get the last ace!"

"Tsk." Qi Yan raised his hand and pulled up Chu Ze's hair. behind the ears, then lowered his head and chuckled.

"Didn't anyone tell you that one must believe in fate?"

Qi Yan slowly revealed his trump card.

An Ace of Clubs suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

"You!" Sui Xiangsong was stunned but didn't say a word. He sat back angrily and said coldly: "Come again!" "

Of course, you can do whatever you want today." Qi Yan spread his hands.

Ten minutes later...

Sui Xiangsong stood up angrily: "Qi Yan, are you kidding me by throwing away everything?"

"I just won you more than six million, one hundred thousand yuan per game, I should I can afford it." Qi Yan looked at the dealer and didn't even look at Sui Xiangsong.

"I ask for a change of dealer!!!" Sui Xiangsong had long been fed up with Qi Yan's behavior of seducing the dealer.

But in fact, this ship is specially for the rich to have fun, and the dealer is also a professional.