28

Qi Yan stood at the door of the bathroom, his head lowered in embarrassment.

Chu Ze did not urge him and sat quietly on the bed.

The atmosphere was very awkward for a while.

"Um...where did you get my clothes?" Qi Yan wanted to know about this question.

"I can't sleep at night." Chu Ze looked aggrieved, his eyes filled with sadness.

"...Then, you can't take my clothes..." Qi Yan was interrupted by Chu Ze's tears before he finished speaking.

"You think I'm too clingy to you, don't you?" Chu Ze's tears come easily now, and when he cries, it's like the tears of a bright moon in the ocean.

The crystal tears slowly slid down from the white porcelain cheeks, as poignant as jade burying flowers.

"Stop, stop, stop." Qi Yan quickly asked Chu Ze to stop.

This kid's tear ducts are like running water lately.

"I have no relatives in this world, I only have you." Chu Ze cried while quietly looking at Qi Yan's expression.

Seeing that Qi Yan was helpless and defensive, he immediately changed his words and said, "Aren't you willing to be my brother?" "

..." Qi Yan lowered his head feebly. He was completely defeated by Chu Ze.

He slowly walked over and touched Chu Ze's head, and said earnestly: "But you..."

Before he could say anything about wanting Chu Ze to learn to be independent, he saw Chu Ze's red eyes again.

It was as if he was bullying others...

"Okay, let's go to sleep." Qi Yan changed his tone and quickly climbed into bed with Chu Ze.

No one likes being covered with a quilt, and sleeping with your head covered is just a matter of time.

After a while, Chu Ze got into his arms.

This is why Qi Yan doesn't want to sleep with Chu Ze.

Forget about winter, in summer, he often wakes up from the heat in the middle of the night.

Although he is not a hypocritical person, when he started his business, he slept in the basement with several others.

But... how should I put it, instead of having an extra child, it feels more like having an extra girlfriend? !

This realization scared Qi Yan to the point where he felt a chill all over his body.

No matter how he is not a good person, he is still a human being. How could he do something like this to a child?

As soon as he lowered his head, he saw that Chu Ze was twitching while sleeping, and his shoulders would shrug from time to time.

Okay...

I'm tired, whatever.

Chu Ze in the dream was particularly sweet, hugging Qi Yan tightly and showing a satisfied expression.

When he woke up the next day, Qi Yan smelled the fragrance of jasmine coming from Chu Ze.

He has always used this brand of shampoo, but why doesn't he have this smell?

Jasmine seems to be more suitable for Chu Ze. Isn’t that what the famous song goes like: What a beautiful jasmine flower, fragrant and white people praise it.

I hummed as I thought about it, and when I turned around, I saw Chu Ze's big, bright eyes, filled with smiles.

"..." Qi Yan turned his head in embarrassment. He knew when he sang that he was tone deaf, hurt by magic, and mentally shocked.