27

If Qi Yan's previous actions were reasonable, then his current actions were a blatant attempt to suppress Sui Xiangsong's self-confidence.

The purpose was to make Sui Xiangsong completely unable to stand up.

Sui Xiangsong's life has been too smooth, and it does need polishing, but it doesn't mean reinventing the wheel.

Sui Zhiyu felt sorry for his only grandson and was so angry that he threw the water glass in his hand to the ground.

Qi Desheng kicked the water glass that rolled to his feet and gently kicked it back: "Who doesn't know that my second child is independent of the world?"

"Is this called independent of the world? Are you a cataract?" Sui Zhiyu shouted.

"Why didn't you tell me that your grandson had to steal my second son?" Qi Desheng stood up proudly.

After being weighed down by Sui Zhiyu for so many years, Qi Desheng looked at Sui Zhiyu with disdain.

"How did I hear that your grandson broke the bridge of my second son's nose and you have Alzheimer's disease?"

Sui Zhiyu ignored him: "No matter what, you have to make Qi Yan apologize to Xiang Song!"

The old man made a fuss. Get into a fight with no regard for face.

"Bah, you old fool, you are shameless!" Qi Desheng spat on Sui Zhiyu's face.

Not to be outdone, Sui Zhiyu vomited back.

Suddenly the quarrel turned into a war of words, just like children, and no one around them could stop them.

"Qi Yan must apologize today!" Sui Zhiyu shouted from the chair.

Qi Desheng simply climbed onto the table, a head taller than Suizhiyu: "Don't even think about it!" "

Two old men, hey, you two, take it easy, don't fall down." The hotel manager was so frightened that he could only call his boss. .

In the end, the two of them threw things at each other, and the hotel auditorium was in a mess.

At this time, Qi Yan knew nothing. He just put away his smile and looked at Sui Xiangsong coldly.

"Young Master Sui, I, Qi Yan, am not a good person, so the next time someone wants to bully me, it won't be just the 50 million thing today."

The incident of Chu Ze jumping off the building from Sui to the Song family has always been on Qi Yan's mind A thorn.

He thought it was because he believed in the plot too much that he got Chu Ze into this situation.

Moreover, this child Chu Ze is really distressing, and Qi Yan has long wanted to say this for Chu Ze.

Qi Yan has always believed in a gentleman's revenge. Ten years is never too late. Sui Xiangsong was arrogant enough before. Today he wants to make the conceited Sui Xiangsong unable to stand up!

However, Sui Xiangsong could only remain silent...

He lost today, completely!

"Next time, calm down. Don't see others opening the cards. Go and open the cards too." Qi Yan sneered.

If Sui Xiangsong finally stabilized today, it was when Qi Yan pulled out his trump card that it was not a flush.

If Sui Xiangsong is not impulsive or reveals his cards, he will not expose his weaknesses to others.

Therefore, Qi Yan's move can be described as murderous and heart-breaking.

The two old men in the hotel auditorium stopped "fighting" when they saw this scene.