43

Qi Ying saw Shen Jirong flashing behind him and ran over immediately.

"Take it out!"

"No..." Shen Jirong desperately held on to his phone to prevent Qi Ying from taking it away.

Qi Ying couldn't grab it and was so angry that he couldn't do anything. At this time, Zhou Shilin came over and slapped Shen Jirong hard on the face.

There was a sound of "snap", which caused the corners of Shen Jirong's mouth to bleed, his cheeks to swell up, and he couldn't tell the difference between east, west and north.

"Damn it, if your face wasn't useful, I'd scratch you." Zhou Shilin snatched the phone away.

Shen Jirong was beaten so hard that he did not dare to resist. He could only huddle in the corner for fear of angering Zhou Shilin again.

"You... you're not doing this well." Qi Ying was a little disdainful. At first, this pirate ship was kind enough to lend Zhou Shilin its warehouse.

I didn’t expect that this kid had a dark heart and actually sold drugs. He should have listened to his elder brother and not associate with these people.

He thinks he is smart, but in fact those who support him treat him like a monkey.

"Third Young Master?? It's useless for you to blame me. If you have the ability, challenge Chu Ze. He is a ruthless character." Zhou Shilin shied away from responsibility.

Recalling that when Chu Ze found out his lair, he was shocked. Unexpectedly, Chu Ze actually persuaded the drug dealer leader in the Golden Triangle to cooperate.

I have never seen such a courageous person, who actually chopped up his own father.

There is no one in the Chu family, how can we not be hollowed out by Chu Ze?

"..." Qi Ying was so angry that he really didn't have the guts to challenge Chu Ze.

What kind of people did his second brother provoke? ! !

"Check your phone." Qi Yan kicked the box behind him and reminded Zhou Shilin with great anger.

Shen Jirong was squatting in the corner, shivering, with a panicked expression.

Zhou Shilin squatted down and slapped Shen Jirong's face hard: "Let me guess who you called? Qi Yan?"

Shen Jirong shook his head quickly and couldn't help crying: "No... don't kill me. ."

Looking at Shen Jirong with tears on his face, Zhou Shilin rubbed his pitiful little face vigorously.

She laughed obscenely: "It's still Hina, right?"

Shen Jirong cried even harder.

Qi Ying couldn't listen anymore and pulled Zhou Shilin's fat body: "Don't pull all those useless things. Look at your phone quickly."

Zhou Shilin reluctantly left Shen Jirong's skin and checked his phone. There is no record of any recent calls or messages.

It seems that there was no time to send it out.

After Zhou Shilin and Qi Ying left, Shen Jirong put away his tears.

Taking advantage of the chaos just now, he deleted the text message sent to Qi Yan.

The reason was that he was afraid that Chu Ze would know, but...he didn't know whether the message he sent would be seen by Qi Yan or Chu Ze.

Shen Jirong could only resign himself to his fate. He looked at the moon on August 15th and slowly closed his eyes.