33

Sui Xiangsong didn't expect that his grandfather would say such things.

Last time, he proposed to Chu Ze behind his family's back, and he planned to make a show-off first.

Moreover, Chu Ze could only get married in two years, so he used this time to spend time with Zhou Xuan at home.

Unexpectedly, grandpa already knew his thoughts and was willing to support his choice.

Logically speaking, even if Chu Ze returns to the Chu family, the Chu family's family status is still far behind that of the Sui family.

"Grandpa..." Sui Xiangsong looked at Sui Zhiyu with great emotion.

"Don't be afraid, good grandson. Grandpa will always support you. If you lose the bet, we can win it back, and if someone runs away, we can get it back!" After Sui Zhiyu said this, he was unable to deal with Qi Desheng with all his heart.

"Shut up!" Qi Desheng stuffed the caviar on the table into Sui Zhiyu's mouth.

"Bah, bah, bah." Sui Zhiyu spit it out quickly and put the fruit plate on Qi Desheng's head.

"Old immortal, do you think you really care about your grandson..." Before Qi Desheng could finish his words, Sui Xiangsong hit him in the chest.

"Cough cough cough..." Qi Desheng couldn't breathe, but his unwillingness to admit defeat made him kick Sui Zhiyu with all his strength.

Sui Zhiyu lost his balance and fell to the ground. He crawled to Qi Desheng desperately and covered his mouth with his hands.

Qi Desheng also tore at each other's mouth with his hands, and the two were in a stalemate.

No one around dared to break up the fight. After all, the two of them had been fighting since they were young.

Seeing such a scene, Qi Yan raised his forehead and said, "Are you kids in kindergarten? Kindergarten kids fight better than you." "

Shut up!" Qi Desheng followed Zhiyu and turned around at the same time, yelling at Qi Yan.

But because their mouths were being torn apart by each other, they were drooling when they spoke.

"Okay, what do you two want to do?" Qi Yan had no choice but to sit cross-legged on the ground and look at the two old men at eye level.

"Today is the day when Wo (me) is angry, you ask him to apologize to Wo!" Sui Zhiyu said while drooling.

"No way!" Qi Desheng looked at Qi Yan stubbornly.

"Okay..." Qi Yan stood up from the grass and walked to the stage in full view of everyone.

Qi Desheng followed Zhiyu and was confused, not knowing what Qi Yan wanted to do.

It was very uncomfortable for them to be like this. Qi Yan should just pull them away.

"That's it." Qi Yan took the microphone and patted it to make sure it was turned on: "Thank you all for coming here today, so I will tell you straight."

Qi Yan cleared his throat and said: "I, Qi Yan, Qi Desheng My grandson is going to marry Chu Ze."

There was silence for a moment...

the two old men stopped fighting, and let go of their hands at the same time, turning around blankly to look at Qi Yan, with big question marks on their faces.

"You're dreaming!" Sui Xiangsong ran out, clenching his fists.

Now even grandpa has nodded, he must fight Qi Yan to the end.