22*

«Let's kiss and make
the mistake of the year.»

It had been a brutally long couple of days, even by BAU standards, and although the team was gone for the day, Emily was still at her desk. Her head was lulled against the back of her chair, as she momentarily closed her eyes.

A knock on the door caused her to jump with a startled gasp, her eyes flew open, as she choked out.

"Who's there?" - she shouted to be heard outside the door

"Its just me" - Garcia greeted, letting herself in.

How she sounded so chipper after a seventy two hours case no stop was beyond Emily.

"What are you still doing here?" - She sighed.

"My monthly admin, you know, backing up my hard drives and resetting my passwords, all that jazz. I saw your light on, so thought I'd check in with you before I go. Are you alright?" - Garcia paused, finally taking in how flushed Emily was

"Yep, fine." - Emily replied with a half-smile.

"Okay, cupcake, See you tomorrow, have a great night!" - said the blonde

Emily nodded and instantly looked back to the file in front of her.

"Garcia, please close it behind you." - she added

Garcia smiled back and did as requested so the door shut with a soft click and Emily's office was silent for a few seconds, before a stifled chuckle came out from under her desk. The older woman's eyes twitched as she glared at the other woman, in abject horror.

"Daisy! What the hell?!" - she shouted

The younger woman gently pushed Emily's chair back, so she had enough room to unfold her long limbs as she stood up.

"Oh, come on! It wasn't my fault Garcia was still here! You gave everyone the day off."

"Well, it was your fault that you kept fucking me the entire time." - Emily hissed through grit teeth and shuffled in her chair to pull her pants up from around her thighs.

Daisy casually sucked her fingers clean while leaning against Emily's desk with an unbothered shrug.

"But you did so good, chief."

If she caught the waver in Emily's anger at the term of endearment, Daisy didn't point it out, she was more than happy to let the older agent act like she was mad for a while. They both knew Emily would be begging Daisy to finish her off as soon as they got to one of their apartments.

"This was such a bad idea. I cannot believe I let you talk me into this again." - Emily said

"Oh come on, It was only Penelope, she didn't even know I was here. And besides she admitted to me she's hooked up with someone at work before, she'd probably cheer us on." - Daisy reassured

"You're only making this worse." - Emily admonished.

"Whatever you say, chief. So, my place or yours?" - Daisy bent down and pressed a kiss to Emily's lips, while feigning like she was trying to make up her mind.

Emily rolled her eyes, balling her hands in Daisy's shirt to hold her close, to kiss her deeply.

"How about mine? You've never been there."

"Fine by me." - Daisy grinned

Emily chuckled from somewhere deep in her throat, it was a sound Daisy knew intimately, one that always managed to turn her on. She sighed, rolling her lip in her teeth as she thought for a moment.