(8)

-

-

"I think we need you to go full Rampage"

-

Clint began firing his arrows at the aliens while Natasha and Jaime used their guns. Natasha looked up at the woman beside her, knowing how much the thing she was about to ask her would affect her.

"Jaime?" Natasha questioned over the noise.

"What is it, Amor?" Jaime asked as she continued shooting the incoming aliens.

"I think we might need you to go full Rampage." Natasha explained sadly.

Jaime froze at the name. "Are you sure?" she asked, turning towards Natasha.

"Yeah." Natasha answered quietly.

"Okay," Jaime sighed, placing her gun back in its holster, before closing her eyes. She rolled her neck, cracking it before opening her eyes. Her eyes had changed to a bright shining light blue color as she roared.

Natasha and Clint looked up at her in shock as she just huffed before running off, teleporting from alien to alien, jumping from building to building, tearing every alien in her path to shreds

"That's not something you see every day," Clint mumbled, his eyes still wide in shock.

"You got that right," Natasha replied, blinking slowly.

While Jaime was on her rampage, Clint and Natasha focused on saving as many people.

"Just like Budapest all over again!" Natasha yelled over the noise as she and Clint shot down the remaining aliens around them.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently!" Clint replied, firing arrows at the aliens.

After clearing out a lot of aliens, Jaime teleported back a few feet away from Steve, Thor, Natasha, and Clint. She closed her eyes, rolled her shoulders, cracking her neck as her eyes returned back to their normal color before walking their way.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked Thor.

"The power surrounding the cube is impentrable." Thor answered, looking a Jaime who came their way.