Chapter - 1

Kim Hyejin was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with her bag. She pursed her lips and was scanning the entire office, when a warm voice brought her attention back.

"Ms. Kim, please know that I'm here to help you."

She looked at the owner of the voice, who was smiling at her just as warmly. Her eyes traveled to the nameplate placed on the table beside him.
Dr. Kim Seokjin

"I don't need anyone's help. I'm fine." she replied with no expressions whatsoever.

"Then, why are you here?"

"I just came because my brother kept nagging me and I was tired of it. So I just came to get it done with."

Jin sighed and adjusted his glasses.

"I got a call from Taehyung beforehand and he explained everything to me. I really think you need some help. And there's nothing wrong with it."

Hyejin again started looking around, and didn't say anything. When she saw the wall clock, she suddenly stood up, panicking.

"Oh no, I have to go pick up my daughter from school. She must be waiting for me."

She hurriedly grabbed her bag and started going out, but Jin called her from behind.

"Um.. Ms. Kim, it's a holiday for schools today. Your daughter is at home with Taehyung right now."

Hyejin stopped still on her path, and slowly turned around. Her forehead was covered with sweat beads, and she looked very confused.

"Is.. It..? Why..didn't I remember.. Ohh my head.."

Seokjin came to where she was standing and helped her sit down. Then he offered his handkerchief to wipe off the sweat.

"Gamsahabnida"

"Do you want some water?"

"No.. It's fine.."

He sat back on his chair and waited for her to calm down.

"Dr. Kim.."

"Yes Ms. Kim?"

"Will I ever be able to live my life normally again?"

"Of course. That's what I'm here for. Just breathe and tell me what is happening with you. And don't worry, we will sort everything together. You're not alone. Okay?"

Hyejin let out a long breath.

"I just.. Um.."

But her phone started ringing and she almost jumped with surprise.

"Uh excuse me Dr. Kim, I need to take this."

"Sure"

"Yes Tae? What? How? Oh god.. give her the phone...
Eunha baby eomma will be right there okay? Let samchon treat the wound. I'm coming right away. Don't cry.."

She cut the call looking extremely worried.

"I'm sorry Dr. Kim. I need to go. Eunha hurt herself while playing and she's crying now."

"It's alright. We will start properly from the next session. Please let me know when you will be able to come. Take care Ms. Kim."

Hyejin nodded a little and rushed out of the room.

As soon as she left, the receptionist came inside.

"Dr. Kim, should I continue her file? Is she going to visit again?"

Jin was packing his things up.

"Yes Ms. Nam. She's going to visit for a long time, it seems. And as I don't have any other appointments for today, I'm leaving early. I have some other work. You can also wrap things up and leave."