Chapter - 2

"Can you please change into this, mam?"

Hyejin said giving some patients clothes to Jin's mom.

"Why? Am I going to get admitted here? Is it very serious? Where is my Seokjin?"

"Don't worry mam. These are just required for doing the scan. You're not being admitted."

"It's not going to hurt right?"

"No mam. Don't worry. I'm here. Nothing will happen."

Hyejin gave her a sweet smile to comfort her.

Jin's mom relaxed a little. She read Hyejin's name on the badge she was wearing.

"Kim Hyejin-ssi.. You have a very beautiful smile."

"Thank you mam"

"So.. Are you married?"

Hyejin looked at her with shocked eyes.
"Huh..?"

"Eomma chincha, don't start this with anyone you see.."
Jin said entering the room.

Then he turned towards Hyejin and gave her an embarrassed smile.

"Excuse her, she just keeps asking that to every woman she meets. She's more desperate for mh marriage than I am myself."

"Oh I see.. No problem."
She laughed awkwardly.

Once everything was done, his mom went to get changed again. And Hyejin was talking with the doctor. When she was about to leave, Jin stopped her.

"Ms. Kim.."

"Yes?"

"You're coming today right? For the session?"

Hyejin didn't make eye contact with him as she didn't know what to respond.

"Actually.. Today.. Taehyung is out for some work and.. I can't keep Eunha alone.."

"You can bring her along."

"Really?"

"Of course. I really want you to come.. Please."

Hyejin still looked very unsure, but deep down even she knew that she badly needed help.

"Alright. I will come in the evening."

Jin's face immediately lit up, like a child's does when they get sweets.

"Thank you Ms. Kim."

"Um..but..can I ask why you are so happy about it..?"

"It's just that.. My mind isn't at peace until any of my patients have not recovered. I'll be at peace only when I see your worry free smile."

She kept staring at him, not even blinking.

"You're a good doctor, Dr. Kim."

"So are you Ms. Kim."

"I am.. Not a doctor.."

"But you are a caretaker. Just like me. I take care of people's emotional wounds, and you take care of their physical ones. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah.. You can say that.."

"I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye"

Jin left, leaving behind Hyejin in her deep thoughts.

"Why do I get this different kind of vibe from him? Like, I can trust him with my problems suddenly.."

In the evening, Hyejin reached the clinic with Eunha. Eunha was in a good mood today and she was chirping and talking non stop.