Chapter - 13

Jin picked up a sleeping Hyejin in his arms and headed towards her room. He made her lie on the bed, adjusting her top. And just as he was about to cover her with a blanket, Hyejin grabbed his shirt and pulled him with all the force. Jin fell on top of her.

"You're not asleep?"
He asked in a husky voice.

"Such a sexy man is in my bed right now, that too on top of me, this is no time to sleep." she said and tried to make a turned on face, but failed.

Jin let out a laugh and pulled her cheeks.

"My JJ, don't try to dirty talk, it's only making you look cuter."

"I don't want to look cute. I want to show you I can be hot as well."

"Is the alcohol from before getting on your head now? Very slow effect indeed.."

Hyejin huffed and pushed Jin aside. He fell on the bed beside her, and she immediately got up.

"Leave it. Here I'm trying to set the mood, and you're cracking jokes. Do you even want to do it or not?"

Jin smirked and jumped off the bed. He came to where she was standing and pulled her closer.

"Do you really need to ask that?"

Their eyes locked, and Hyejin slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. While doing so, she moved her face closer to his, and whispered over his lips, in a breathy voice.

"Then stop calling me cute..."

"Ah Kim Hyejin, you're driving me crazy."

Saying that Jin took her in for a kiss, not a soft one this time. Hyejin opened the remaining buttons and threw the shirt away. Meanwhile Jin slid down one of her top sleeves and placed kisses on her bare shoulder.

"Jin-ah.. The bed..."

Without wasting any time, Jin lifted her up and they climbed on the bed. He covered them with the blanket. Before continuing, they stared at each other for a few seconds, feeling the other's heavy breaths on their necks.

"Hyejin-ah.. I love you."

She smiled and ran her hand through his hair, caressing them.

"How many times are you going to keep confessing?"

"As many times as I feel it."

"I love you too."

They smiled and resumed their love making session, as the night drowned into darkness, with the moon shining on them.

It was around 7 in the morning and both of them were sleeping soundly, snuggled up cozily. Jin's phone kept ringing, but they were not budging. Then Hyejin's phone started ringing. After a few minutes, the sound finally broke her sleep and she woke up with a start. She hurriedly picked up the phone, looking at the name flashing.

"Yoo.. Sorry we were sleeping and.. Anything wrong? Ehh..?? Why what happened? Oh no.. Yeah we're coming right away. Please try to calm her down. Okay thanks."

She turned towards Jin and shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Jin-ah wake up, we need to go.."

He opened his drowsy eyes and yawned.

"Where do you want to go so early in the morning? Come here.."

He took her into his arms again, but she freed herself and got up.

"Eunha is crying, we have to go. Come on get up."

Hearing that Jin instantly woke up completely.

"Why what happened to her? Is she alright?"