Chapter - 12

After informing Jin's mom to keep an eye on the sleeping Eunha, the four of them went out for drinks. Yoongi poured out the bottle of soju for everyone.

"Today was such an eventful day. I mean, first I spent time with my best friend's daughter, which I didn't even know was hers. Then I met my best friend after a thousand years. And the most shocking thing, I came to know my hyung and bestie are dating. Gosh, of course I need a drink tonight."

Hyejin chuckled and stared at him with a big smile on her face.

"I still can't believe you're sitting right in front of my eyes. You know when I came back from the US, I thought it was the last time I would ever get to see you. Everything happened so fast.. And I was.."

"Ok ok noona. We've met after so long. Let's not spoil the mood by talking about the past. Let's focus on this wonderful present."

Jin was just listening to them and chugging down his drink. Hyejin slipped her hand into his and gave it a little squeeze. She leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear,

"You know when you left my hand earlier today, I felt so empty. Don't ever do that again."

He smiled.
"I just wanted to give you two a moment."

Tae and Yoongi saw the love birds and laughed.

"Look at our Jin-Jin couple. Yoongi hyung, you know even Eun hon has started seeing Jin hyung as her appa."

"Yeah I saw that, the dynamic between these two was very cute. And btw..."

He turned towards Hyejin.

"Your daughter looks just like you. The moment I saw her I felt like she looked so familiar. I really want to see you with her as a mom."

"She is an excellent mother." Jin butted in with a proud face and Hyejin looked at him with smiling eyes.

"Of course. Btw noona, you know what Jin hyung did today?"

Yoongi laughed and Jin glared at him, signaling him to stay quiet.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's nothing important. Let's focus on the drinks, shall we?" Jin immediately said, pouring her a drink.

"I can see you're trying to cover something Jin-ah. And today when I came back you were behaving very strangely too. I want to know what was bothering you. Tell me Yoo."

Jin closed his eyes with frustration. Yoongi laughed harder seeing him and started talking.

Flashback:

"What was your relationship with Kim Hyejin?"

Right now, as they were standing there facing each other, Jin was dreading to hear any words coming out from Yoongi.

"Wait.. Hyung.. Do you know noona?"

"Noona..?"

"Hyejin noona, do you know her?"

Now Jin's mind started running a long train of thoughts.

"Why is he calling her noona? It shows they were close. But still this doesn't prove anything..."

Yoongi brought him back from his thoughtland.

"Hyung? Jin hyung..?"

"Huh..?"

"I asked how do you know her?"

"Um.. That.. I'll tell you. But first, you answer my question."

Yoongi squirmed his eyes as he could tell Jin was not being himself. But he knew his hyung wouldn't let go if he didn't answer him.

Safe Haven [Kim Seokjin ff] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara