Chapter - 7

Jin was tossing in the bed, not able to sleep. Hyejin's words kept echoing in his head. Then their moments flashed in front of his eyes. Them holding hands, the hug, her warm scent..

"Oh god something is definitely wrong with me. I need to distract myself."

He picked up his phone and called someone.

"Hello? Yoongi-ya.. What are you doing?"

"I'm at work, but what are you doing? Hyung it's way past midnight in Korea. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I'm not able to. So, when did you say you were coming?"

"Day after tomorrow. Just go to sleep hyung. And let me work."

"Yoongi-ya.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm so glad you're coming. I missed you."

"I know right. Thanks."

"What do you mean thanks? When someone says I miss you you're supposed to say it back."

"But I don't miss you."

"Aishh.. you come here I'll see you."

"Of course you'll see me, you have perfectly fine eyes. Hyung how did you become a doctor?"

"Ok now you're not getting late for work? Go. I don't miss you at all. You don't even need to come. Go go.."

Yoongi laughed at the other end, being successful in teasing his hyung.

"Araso, see you in 2 days. And go to sleep now. Stop thinking so much about whatever it is that is keeping you awake. Bye."

"Yeah bye"

Next morning, at Hyejin's house, Taehyung woke up and came out, hungry.

"Noona! Are you home? Or did you leave?"

He came out in the living room and saw Eunha was busy with her drawing.

"Eun hon.. You don't have school?"

"No. It's Father's day celebration in school today. So I don't want to go."

Tae sat down beside her and tried to change the subject.

"Wow, you're an artist. Such a pretty drawing."

"This is a family picture. This is me, eomma, you and..."

He saw there was one more person in the drawing, who was wearing a doctor's coat.

"Who's this?"

"Appa"

"Is he a doctor too?"

Taehyung looked at her but she didn't reply and continued with her drawing. He saw she wrote an 'S' on that other man's coat.

Just then the doorbell rang. He went to open it and Hyejin came in, followed by Tae.

"You don't have work today?"

"Uh um.. I took the day off as Eunha is also home. You just woke up? Do you want to eat anything?"

"It's fine, I'll cook something. Leave all that. Come with me, I want to show you something."

He took her near Eunha and pointed at the drawing. Then whispered in her ear so Eunha couldn't hear.

"You see that other guy? When I asked Eunha who was that she said her appa. And look, she drew a doctor's coat and even wrote an S on it. You're getting what I'm saying right?"

Hyejin was staring at the drawing and a smile crept on her face.

"Noona, why are you smiling? You know that has to be Seokjin hyung right? And she's calling him her appa. What.... Wait.. Don't tell me.."