Chapter - 10

"Eomma! When will samchon come to pick me up? I can't wait to play with him."

Eunha shouted from across the living room, sitting on the couch with her little bag, all ready to go.

Hyejin came out of her room, wearing her earrings.

"We're going to drop you on our way. Btw Eunha-ya, how do I look?"

"You always look pretty eomma."

"And what about me Eun hon?"

Tae came from behind, wearing his stylish sunglasses and posing for Eunha.

"My Tae samchon is always handsome."

"Even more than your Jin samchon?"

Eunha put her finger on her forehead, as if thinking very hard. But before she could say anything, Hyejin said under her breath.

"Aani, not more than my Jin-ah."

Taehyung heard it.
"What was that just now? Noona? YOUR JIN-AH??"

She didn't reply but just smiled thinking about Jin.

"Eomma hurry, hurry, hurry..."

Eunha started jumping on the couch.

"Yeah yeah just 2 minutes, stop jumping. Taehyung-ah you take her to the car till that time I'll come."

They reached Jin's house and Hyejin called him asking him to come out. As soon as he came out, Eunha ran to him and wrapped her tiny arms around his waist. Jin sat on his knees to match her height, and ruffled her hair.

"Aigoo.. look who's here to have some fun."

"Samchon I've brought so many games to play with you."

"Is it? I hope you will let me win in at least one of them."

He stood up and took her hand, then saw Hyejin and Taehyung walking towards them. Jin met Hyejin's eyes and they both smiled.

"You guys should come inside. My brother just landed today early morning. You can meet him too."

"Aani hyung, we're getting late. Our other friends are already waiting for us. Next time for sure."

Tae waved a bye to Eunha and went to the car.

"Eunha be a good girl and don't trouble samchon okay?"

"Yes eomma. You also have lots of fun. Go now."

Jin saw she was still hesitant and a bit emotional in leaving Eunha.

"I will make sure she has the best time here. So you should have yours as well. Don't think about anything else now but yourself. Go have a blast."

Hyejin smiled and tiptoed to whisper in his ear.

"If Eunha wasn't standing here I would've given you a goodbye kiss."

Jin looked at her and smirked. Then suddenly he said.

"Eunha-ya see there it's such a beautiful bird."

"Where where.."

She saw in the direction Jin was pointing, and at that time he very quickly gave a peck on Hyejin's cheek. She blushed and hit him, meanwhile Jin was busy laughing.

"It probably flew off. I'll show you the next time it comes. Okay now say bye to eomma she's getting late."

"Bye eomma."

"Bye baby."

Jin mouthed a bye to her and after she went, they came inside his house.

His mom opened the door and she beamed at Eunha.