Chapter - 4

Jin reached home, playing his and Hyejin's conversation in mind again and again. He was going towards his room when he heard his mom's voice.

"Seokjin-ah, why are you smiling so widely?"

"Huh.. Am I? Strange.. I didn't even notice. But eomma, why are you still awake?"

"I need to talk to you. Come sit."

Jin went and sat opposite her, confused, seeing the expression on his mom's face. She looked very serious.

"So Jin-ah, I came to know that you totally ruined the date."

"Me..? How? I wasn't even talking that much, how can I ruin it?"

"That's how you ruined it. Suyeon told me that you seemed distracted throughout and weren't showing any kind of interest. You know how embarrassed I felt in front of my friend?"

"Uh.. I'm sorry for that, but there were some things going on in my mind. And eomma, you practically forced me to go against my will, how can you expect me to be interested all of a sudden? Don't send me on such dates if you don't want to get embarrassed then."

"Woahh, here I want to help you and you're talking back at me. When did you grow up so much? You should've stayed my little Jinnie only." she said with small tears coming out of her eyes.

Jin sighed and took her hand.

"Eomma, I know you're only doing this because you're worried about me. But you don't need to. Whenever I'm ready to settle down, I will find the girl that you and I both like. Trust me. So stop worrying about it so much."

His mom calmed down a little and smiled.

"Fine. I'll be waiting for you to introduce me to that girl then. But don't make me wait for long."

"Btw you know eomma, instead of me you should think about Yoongi first. He's the one who needs more help with girls. I am fine."

"Oh you're right. Our Yoo isn't any romance fan either. I'll have a talk with him next time."

"Good. OK eomma good night."

Jin said going to his room, breaking into laughter imagining Yoongi having marriage talks with their mom.

He got changed and was ready to go to bed, when his phone beeped

2 messages from Hyejin-ssi

He opened the chat.

'Seokjin-ssi, thank you for today. I am looking forward to our sessions now.'

'Also, you're so great with kids. Eunha seemed very happy after meeting you. I am grateful for that. See you tomorrow, good night.'

Jin smiled reading the messages, and after sending a reply, he snuggled into the bed after the long day.

Hyejin's pov: