Chapter - 5

"Taehyung-ah! What are you doing? Come on, breakfast is ready." Hyejin shouted.

"Ahh noona you know what time I came home last night? At least let me sleep for some time.."

"Oh is it? I'm sorry I didn't know you came late. Fine go and sleep I'll wake you up when we leave."

"Now it's gone. And anyways I'm hungry."

"So btw Tae.. Seokjin-ssi had stayed till you came? That late?"

"Yeah.. He was awake when I came."

"Uh.. Why did you disturb his schedule? You could have asked someone else."

"There's no one else I can trust for both of you in my absence."

Eunha was eating her breakfast quietly, listening to their conversation. Then she spoke.

"Tae samchon, I have an idea.."

"Ooo my intelligent Eun hon started churning her brain. What is your idea?"

"If Jin samchon comes and stays with us here, you won't have to be worried about us every time you go out. So I asked him yesterday if he can live with us here."

Hyejin almost choked on her cereal.

"Ehh..?"

Taehyung suppressed his laughter and asked.

"So what did he say?"

Eunha made a little sad face.

"He said like my eomma needs me with her, his eomma also needs him. So he has to stay with her. But he will come running to me whenever I want to talk or play with him."

"Right. So Eunha, you don't worry about these things and just focus on your school and playing. We adults will take care of everything okay?"

"Araso samchon.."

She was going towards her room, but turned and came back.

"Eomma, if you're in any pain just ask Jin samchon for a hug, his hug takes all the pain away." she said and then ran to her room.

Hyejin stared after her.

"Ehhhhh...??"

And this time she just started coughing. Taehyung burst into laughter.

"Noona your daughter is just savage.."

"I don't know where she gets such ideas from."

"Yeah but why did you turn red? Were you imagining hugging Jin hyung?"

"Shut up.."

Next day it was Hyejin's next session with Jin. She came early and had to wait as he had another patient. After some time, the door opened and the patient, who was a woman as well, came out smiling.

"Huh.. Hasn't she come here because she's not well? Why is she smiling?" Hyejin thought.

"Ms. Kim Hyejin-ssi, you may please go in now."

The receptionist's voice brought her back from the thoughts.

"Okay"

She went and closed the door behind her. Jin was writing something, probably something about the previous patient. He looked up as he heard the door getting closed, and put the notepad aside.

"Oh, Hyejin-ssi, right on time. Good morning!"

"Good morning.."

Jin's pov: