Chapter - 8

Jin was going through his notes of the patients' which he had taken down during their sessions. When his receptionist knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Mr. Kim, your special patient is here."

She said with a sly smile on her face.

"Huh..?"

Then Hyejin entered and closed the door behind her.

"Did you tell your receptionist about us?"

"No, of course not."

"Then why was she giving me such weird looks."

"She has worked with me since the beginning. I think she figured out something was different as I never treat my other patients like this."

Hyejin came and sat on the couch, and Jin came and sat on his chair opposite. Their eyes locked, and memories from last night flashed in their minds simultaneously. Jin saw Hyejin's cheeks turning pink and he smiled.

"Um Seokjin-ssi..."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready.."

"For..?"

"To talk about the incident."

"Ah of course that's what it is. I didn't think of anything else I swear."

He said with a cute expression and Hyejin smiled looking at him.

"I know.."

Jin got back into his serious mode, as he knew now Hyejin is going to need his support.

"Do you want me to listen as a doctor or as a..."

"It doesn't matter whichever way you do. Kim Seokjin is anyways my only doctor, who is healing every wound of mine day by day."

He came and sat beside her, taking her hand into his.

"You don't need to hold back. Just let it all out, I'm here."

Hyejin looked at their hands and began talking about the incident that started it all.

Flashback:

1 year ago

"Noona! I'm going, will try to come back in the evening okay? Bye."

Hyejin came out from Eunha's room, looking very worried. "

"Wait Taehyung-ah.. Eunha seems to have a fever. Can I give her some medicine?"

"Has she eaten anything?"

"No, she hasn't woken up since night. But right now when I went to wake her she felt very warm."

"Ok give these when she wakes up and has eaten something. Don't give them on an empty stomach. And let her rest. She'll be fine, don't worry."

"Araso..."