Visitor!!

*4 days later*
Someone's coming to visit me today, I just assume it's Nathan but it's not. It's Jad. Where's Nathan?? That's all I care about right now. Im grateful he came to Check on me but I'm starting to get worried because nobody will tell me anything on my family.
"Hey Jad." I say trying to be polite and not sound disappointed it's him and not my brother.
"Hey you doing okay??" He replies, no Jad I'm not okay, do I look okay to you??? I say in my head.
"Yes Jad, I'm doing amazing just a few little things wrong" I say in a sarcastic tone because I'm a bit sad right now.
"Wowowow, dont be so exited to see your best friend then" he replies back sarcastically trying to match my energy and cheer me up. I do laugh a Little Bit at it.
"I am exited to see you don't worry, how'd the race go?" I have currently spent an entire week in hospital, they won't discharge me for a little longer, so I missed a race, if dad finds out he won't go mad, he will go ballistic.
"P1 again!!!" He says a bit sad.
"Wow well done buddy! Why do you sound sad about it though?" I reply
"Because now I have no competition, it's so boring without you! Hurry up and get out of here quickly for me" he laughs making me laugh and smile.
We continue to talk for a couple of hours until visiting time is done, he promises to come see me again soon and said if I don't get out soon he's kidnapping me out of here which I wouldn't mind, the food here has no taste.

————————————————————————
*the next day*
A lot of people on track are wondering where I have been because the only people on track that know about the accident is Jad and his family.
They promised they won't tell anyone unless I ask because it's private business and not everyone needs to know.

Around 2pm February 11th is when my body disintegrated from reality.
Police came into my room and I felt like it was not going to be good.
"Miss y/l/n, we are so sorry..." The police say making me instantly break down, I had a feeling about what they were going to say Is what I've been dreading most.
"Your father died instantly in the crash." They follow on, oh... I thought it was something about Nathan. I am heartbroken that my father is gone but also not, he treated us so bad and I hated him. I'm not saying he deserved to die. Nobody deserves that, I did love him, but karmas a bitch..
"And your brother..." they are still carrying on.
no. No. NO. This is not happening, they weren't supposed to mention him. As my heart tears apart breaching for what they are going to say
"He's gone. He was on life support up until about 2 hours ago when he died in his sleep. The nurses thought he was going to make it. We are so sorry" the police officer says. My brother, My best-friend, My whole world just gets ripped away from me in a split second and is gone forever.
Why did they wait 2 hours to tell me? Why is a police officer telling me and not nurses? Why not me? Where am I going to go? I have no family left.

They tell me that they will bring me home and help me pack, where am I going? I was supposed to be discharged today. Not like this though, I was supposed to leave with a family still. Not alone.

They take me home and help me collect all of my stuff, they see all my helmets and trophies and my wall covered in F1 pictures.

"Your an F1 fan?" The nice police man says to me.
"Yes sir, I actually Kart myself, not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty good" I reply and he laughs and my little comment.
"Don't call me sir please, it makes me feel old, just call me Mark" he laughs again "You hoping to make it as a racer? You definitely will looking at all these trophies" he kindly says to me.
Another police man buts into our conversation  "you will never make it, your a girl. Girls are bad drivers" he says. Is he trying to make me mad??
"Oi shut up don't give her hopes up, I bet she's better than half of the drivers on the grid" the nice man mark says to the other guy
"I wouldn't say I'm better than them, but I definitely have enough talent to make it there" I say back to him.

This whole conversation has taken my mind off of everything that happened today and has cheered me the tiniest bit.

I start to Wonder again where am I going because I have to pack all of my belongings
"Excuse me, do you know where I am getting sent?" I ask Mark
"I do know, and I'm n going to leave it a surprise. But I can tell you instantly your going to love it!" He replies leaving it as a surprise

He speaks again "Who's your favourite driver?"
"Daniel Riccardo, Carlos Sainz or Max Verstappen" I reply, I can't chose one driver out of 20, so I chose 3..
He just smiles and carries on helping me pack.
I'm almost finished packing, I have packed all of my stuff, I'm just going to take some stuff if Nathan's because I want a part of him to be with me still.
Around about 10pm I have packed everything I'm taking with me.
"Ok, finished" I state to the officers
"Finally" the mean man says
"How about you just stop taking Tristan" Mark says to the mean officer.. he doesn't say another word to me again.
We pack everything into the massive police car.
"Thank you for helping me Mark" I say to him
"No problem, anytime" he replies
"Well I'm kind of hoping that there won't be another time" I laugh saying to him.

We start driving to where I will be sent to make my new life start.
We turn into the airport...

"Why are we here?" I ask mark now completely clueless on where I'm heading.
"You will see when you get off of the plane" he replies chuckling to himself.
"Well it's a good job that I brought my passport then." I say whilst laughing with him
It isn't long before the police officers help me into the plane and say there last goodbyes to me. And leave me alone. On a plane in which I have no clue what's happening.