Stop lying.

I Wake up and read my phone.
How did the weekend pass already??
It's 6:15 am max wakes me up before my alarm because he doesn't want me to be late on my first day.
According to max I never wake up to my alarms.
He's a little liar I always wake up on time to my alarms...

I get out of bed and get my uniform on.
Max makes me some breakfast.
He made me some strawberry waffles.
He thought that it was a good breakfast to start a day good,
Once I've finished the waffles max let's me choose what car I want to take to school that day.
I decide to take my favourite.
The Ferrari Monza SP2
I love this car.
Max says if I'm as good of a driver off-track than I am on-track I can have it when I'm 17 and have my license.
It's only 6:45am meaning I have 15 minutes before I even need to leave.

"Maxxxxx" I say about to ask him something hoping he says yes to
"Oh gosh, what do you want?" He replies back
"Since we have 15 minutes until we need to leave can we go for a little ride before school Pleasee" I ask him.
"I suppose so, but only because it's your first day and I want it to be happy." he replies back trying to act stubborn but secretly he wanted me to ask it because he loves joy rides.

I get all my stuff shove it in my bag and hop into the car.
Max grabs the keys and hops in.
First we go to get some fuel and then we drive around.
I'm starting to get better with speed, I don't get as many flashbacks.
It's 7am.
We rush to the school because we are quite far away now.
We arrive at the school and Charles is already there waiting for us.
He wanted to see me on my first day.
"Awwww uncle Charlie came to see me on my first day of school, your so sweet" I say as a joke but I'm actually really happy he came.
"Shut up or I'll leave" Charles replies back a bit embarrassed of what I just said for some reason.
These boys max only be 19 and turning 20 in the next few weeks but, they love me.
Max is somehow legally my father when he is only like almost 5 years older than me.
Charles is the illegal uncle.
I love them both like family and they love me back like family.
Charles and max are like an old-married couple off track and are always arguing over silly things but it's funny.
I give them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek they returned the gesture and waved me goodbye as a walked inside.
I took my first breath and stepped inside a bit scared.
I look around at all of the children that I don't know and start to realise that it's too much. There's too many people and nobody that I know.
I tun back outside as max gets into his car and drives off, Charles is about to get into his car but I run to him and jump into his arms.
I'm terrified.
Charles stays with me for another 10 minutes until he thinks the corridors have become a bit more quiet. He walks me to the door
"Good luck little one, you can do this. Your a fighter. Your mine and max's fighter." He whispers into my ear as he hugs me one last time.
I leave a bit scared but see that the corridors have died down a bit.
I already had my time table.
Max somehow got it in the middle of the summer.
I walk to my first class which is half way onto the other side of the building.
Well... I know I'm going to be late.
I start to walk trying to find the classroom and eventually get there and walk in.
They teacher looks at me straight away.
"who are you and why are you late to my lesson?" I get a bit nervous.
"I'm Y/n Verstappen... it's my first day and I got lost sorry" I say back a bit scared of what's going to happen.
"Well since it's your first day I'll let you off with a warning. Y/n before I sit you down max I ask a question?" the teacher says.
"Uhm okay?" I answer back confused on why I'm being asked a question by a teacher. I thought they knew everything.
"You see max verstappen is my favourite driver. He isn't related to anyone called y/n. Do you have any relations to him??" she asks
"He's my father." I say back a bit confused because I thought the school already knew.
"That's a lie. I don't like liars. He doesn't have any children! Now stop faking your last name and tell me your real one" she says starting to shout at me.
"It's not a lie. He is my father. I can get him to the school in about 15 minutes if you want me to prove it to you. And my last name is verstappen." I say back starting to get frustrated from the teacher.
"Well he has to come to the school anyways, he needs to come collect you. Your telling lies on your first day of school. It wont end good y/n."
She says. excuse me?? Why do I have to go home? The fuck did I do??
"Charles Leclerc is also my uncle." I say just wanting to add more and get her more angry. Seeing her angry is funny.
"Right if hes your dad and he's your uncle get them here now and prove it." she says whilst gritting her teeth. She wants to be right so bad.
"Okay, want me put then on speaker?" I say back starting to laugh at how mad she is
"No I would not like if you put them on speaker. Just get them here to pick you up. Your going home. In the meantime go sit next to Hayden at the back, it's the only seat left" the teacher replies back clearly annoyed with my apparent lies.

I sit next to the boy, he's quite handsome actually.
We introduce ourselves to each other quietly so the teacher doesn't hear us
"Is your dad actually max verstappen?" He asks
"Yes, if you want you can come over to my house after school and meet some drivers. They are all coming over for dinner. They won't mind if You come" I say back pleading in my head he will say yes. I really don't want to be stuck with them all on my own. I'd rather have one of my new friends with me.
"Really? Are you sure? I would love that!" he says grabbing his phone out of his pocket to hand to me so I can put in my number.
"Yes, really I'll text you the address or I can meet up with you somewhere and we can walk back to mine or I can get max or Charles to pick you up for your house in one of the cars" I say back happily.
"I'll meet up with you somewhere if you don't mind, I'd love to walk with you for a bit and we could geht to know each other some more"
Hayden replies back to me smiling
"I would love that" I say back smiling at him too
"It's a date then" he says.
A DATE??? WITH THIS BOY???? ABSOLUTE DREAM!!
Oh god. Am I dreaming?
I pinch myself. Nope this is real. My whole body is screaming silently when the classroom door gets knocked on.
it's max and Charles.
"Come on darling, apparently your getting sent home." max says a bit sad because it's my first class and they left me about 30 minutes ago
"How the heck have you been kicked out of class already, it took me about 3 weeks!"
Charles says laughing
"She didn't believe me that your my dad, and that your my uncle" i say pointing at the teacher then at max and then Charles.

Max stares at the teacher.
"This girl is my daughter. Who are you to say she isn't. Have you seen her birth certificate? No you haven't. But I have and my name is on there I am her father" max says angrily not taking his eyes off of her, slowly walking towards her.
"Alrighty, that's enough of that." Charles say as he walked max back to the door "come on y/n"
he says walking max out the door.
"See you tonight Hayden" I say quietly.
"Bye" he says back quietly too
"I told you I wasn't lying" I say as I walk out sticking my tongue out at her.

I get into the back of the car and max is driving he seems a bit pissed off that I got sent home but it wasn't even my fault.
Charles asks if I made any friends, I tell them all about Hayden and after I quietly say that he's coming over for dinner.
"Let me ring the chef and tell him to make 22 plates." max says
I'm happy they are okay with me bringing someone over. Even if their a boy.
They are just glad I've got a friend.

Dinner time comes around and Hayden has texted me asking if we can meet at the park entrance. I reply back with sure I'll be there in 5 because the entrance is only a couple of minutes away from the gate of the house.
I get to the park and wait a minute for him to arrive.
We start talking as we get to know each other a bit more.
We get to the gates of the house, we walk up the drive and I show him all of the cars and then I save my favourite for last, I don't tell him it's my favourite until after he told me it's his favourite because I can't believe that it's also his favourite.
We walk through the doors
"woah." Hayden says out of utter shock.
He loves the design of the house and how well decorated it is.
I show him my room and he's impressed by all of the trophies and then we got shouted down for dinner by Charles...