Oh god.

"Oi kids stop kissing up there, dinners done" Charles shouts up the stairs.
Me and Hayden both burst out laughing because we were looking at my helmet and the helmets max out in there.
Hayden was fascinated by them all.

We run downstairs getting greeted by Charles.
Before we sit down everyone introduces themselves to Hayden.
He looks like he's going to faint as they all are in the same room as him.
I have a feeling he didn't believe me when I said all the drivers would be here for dinner.

They are here because they want to celebrate my first day at school, they all know that I got sent home but they all know it isn't my fault.
We chat about lots of things during dinner and they all leave and go home. Charles stays to help clean up, Hayden stays so I can show him around more.
I Finish the tour with Hayden, we chill in the living room for a bit and then we decide it's too late so he should probably go home.
We get to the door and open it
"Where you going?" max shouts
"Hayden's going home" I shout back.
"Don't be silly I'll drive him, it's way too dark to walk home" max says back as he walks towards us with Charles.
"What car we taking?" He asks Hayden
"Uhm I don't mind sir" Hayden replies back.
"Just choose one and don't call me sir, it's max to you, you've earned it" max replies back
"Okay max, that one" Hayden says back pointing at a key.
"Oooooo nice choice kiddo" max says back

We get out to the car and max drives Hayden home.
"Thank you for dinner max, it was really nice and I enjoyed meeting you and everyone else" Hayden says as he's about to get out.
"I enjoyed meeting you tonight Hayden. I Hope to see you again soon" max says as Hayden gets out and waves goodbye.
"Why were you so nice to him??" Charles asks max
"I've got a feeling he'll be around a while" max replies back
————————————————————————
*The next day*

Finally my first actual day.
This should be good,
We get to school and I say by to max
"Don't get sent home today" max shouts out the window.
"It wasn't even my fault." I say back frustrated by max's words.
"Just saying" max shouts back driving off

I walk through up to the doors and am greeted by Hayden.
We walk to our first class together.
English.
Not her again...
Hayden tells me it will be alright and rubs my back
We head into class and sit at the back in our seat quietly.
The bells rings.
Finally.
"Y/n can you stay behind please" the teacher says. What the actual fuck? Just let me leave.
I didn't do anything.
"Sure" I reply back looking at Hayden confused
"I'll wait for you outside" he whispers to me.

Me and the teacher clear everything up from the day before and we seem to be on good terms.
I leave and Hayden is at the door waiting for me I talk to him about what just happened.
I look at his time table and it's identical to mine.
We sit next to each other in almost every class.

*4 months later*

Me and Hayden have become the best duo in school.
He has a little sister and an older brother, his little sister is 2 school years below us and his brother left school last year.
Our families are now really close because of me and Hayden.
We regularly have sleepovers, his house is my house, my house is his house.
Max really enjoys having Hayden over.

So far Hayden hasn't come to any races with me but max really want to take him with us to some this season.
Every race always seems to go well and i haven't had any breakdowns at the race like china 2016 since I met Hayden.
Max says he's my lucky charm because since i met him only good things have happened.
All of the teams loved watching me grow over last season. They felt like I brought them all together because when I would get strawberry waffles they would all go crazy trying to look for me and walk right past me.
I miss the races.
I hate winter break.
It's so boring and has nothing to do.
The season is starting again in like 2 months.
Im counting down the seconds until I'm back on the track.
————————————————————————

It's almost been a year since I came to live with max.
He's telling me how proud he is of me and how much he's loved watching me mature in front of his eyes and then there was a knock on the door.
"DID SOMEONE SAY PARTYYYY" Charles walks in with champagne holding it in the air like he's at a rave.
"Nope. No. Nobody said party." max says
"Nah they definitely said party then" Hayden walks in the same way Charles does.
He looks a bit drunk...
"CHARLES DID YOU GET HAYDEN DRUNK AND NOT ME??" I shout to Charles.
"Oopsiessss" Charles says
"Oh god his parents are going to kill me.." max mutters under his breath.
He calls Hayden's parents to tell them he's staying over and that he doesn't need to pick anything up because everything is already here that he needs.

As max is on the phone with them Charles is letting me down a whole load of champagne and max doesn't realise.
He comes back and I'm drunk after drinking a lot and Jayden is drunk after drinking however many he had and Charles is tipsy...
"THE PARTY TEXTED ME!!! THEIR ALMOST HERE" Charles shouts over to max.
"Oh god what fucking party?" max says back.
"Just like 20 drivers and some kiddos." Charles
Says back to him.

I'm around the house with Hayden. Somewhere.
It's somewhere quiet and I like it because all the drivers arrived and it became very noises very quickly.
Hayden is next to me.
I look at his eyes. Their still perfect.
I look at his hair. It's still stunning.
I look at his face. It's still handsome.
I look at his lips. Their still plump.
No words can describe what I feel like.
I want to kiss him so bad.
I have this warmth growing through my body.
He's holding me close in this little space we have.
I look up at him and our lips crash.
Sparks flying everywhere.
Energy in our bones.
We giggle to ourselves and get out of the little room and go up to my bedroom.

We get in, i lock the door and he grabs my jaw and lifts it up to him.
I jump up and wrap my legs around him.
He holds my waist and crashes me against the door kissing me passionately.
We kiss for about 10 minutes when someone knocks on the door.
"Guys are you in there?" a voice says, it's too loud to identify who it is so we choose not to reply.
They eventually go away.
Hayden takes off his shirt and I take off mine.
We go back to kissing Hayden walks over to the bed with me still wrapped around his body.

He carefully lays me down onto the bed and places a kiss on my forehead.
He lays next to me.
We both know we both wanted that kiss but we knew that was it for now.
He lay down next to me and we just kiss every now and then.
I'm lay on his chest as i feel him rubbing my head. It's so soothing it makes me fall asleep.
We both love one another and deep down we both know it. We are just scared.
I sleep all night and Hayden also does.

I wake up feeling something beneath me.
Realising it's Hayden i don't care how he got there.
I just want this moment to last forever so k pretend to be asleep until he wakes up.
I don't really care or know what happened last night.
I just know it was with Hayden and I'm lucky it was him and nobody else.

He wakes up.
"Good morning." i hear a deep voice whisper into my ear.
We both just lay there for about 30 minutes talking.
We both have no clue what happened last night but we bet it was fun.
We get dressed and open my bedroom door to see max and Charles waiting outside of it.
Sleeping.
"Oh god. What genuinely happened last night"
I say as i walk past them and down the stairs to see the rest of the grid scattered around my house.
"Oh god. What did happen?" Hayden repeats as he sees the rest of the drivers.