The report...

It's been a few days since I got out of hospital, nobody has heard from Hayden, his family apparently came back to the hotel got all their stuff and left.
No note. No letter. No message. No call. Nothing to even tell us they were okay.
Just gone...

Lando has visited me every day and today is my last day in England until I got back to Monaco.
I've built a really strong friendship with him and I don't want to lose something like this again.
Landos phone has been taken off of him so he can't text or call me until he's ungrounded. That's if he remembers me by then.
He is about to leave after seeing me one last time before I go.

"I promise to never forget you, I will find my way back to you. Nothing can ever break our bond apart." He says hugging me goodbye causing me to tear tear up a little bit.
"I promise to never forget you, my darling  Romeo." I say back trying to laugh away to pain of leaving.
"Goodbye my sweet Juliet" he chuckles a bit as he leaves the room wiping tears from his eyes.

"I'm sorry for my language here but what the actual fuck was that about" max says laughing as loud as he could with a cackle in his voice box.
"Leave me alone you obviously have no emotion" I say crying but laughing at the cackle  and rolling my eyes.
Max is rolling around the floor in laughter...

"Right stop now it's getting annoying" I saw with a serious face after 30 minutes of listening to max laugh.
"Okay" max replies calming down a bit "but what was that about, like seriously?? You two are probably going to see each other tomorrow"

I knew he was coming to see me tomorrow, he told me he would.
Me and max decide to keep asking if anyone has seen Hayden and trying to get in touch with him or somebody he knows.
Still nobody has even heard off of him.
He has genuinely disappeared, him and his whole family.
Max decides to make a few calls, they aren't at the hotel, max sent somebody over to there house and nobody was there, people are searching for them. He decides that in the morning if they still don't get heard from he is going to file a missing report.

We both go to sleep.

————————————————————————

I Wake up to max taking to a nurse on the other side of the room, I don't know how long he has been up but my future Romeo should be here soon if he sticks to his words so I don't really care what they are talking about.

Max walks over, "I've filed a missing report and police have been out all morning looking for them and they said they have a few Leads to look into"  he says softly
Just as he finishes Lando walks in, looking as handsome as ever...
He so kind, so sweet, so perfect, so handsome, so strong.
I don't care if he doesn't like me like that, I could stare at him for hours without getting bored, his features are wonderful.
His greenish blue eyes, his light but tan skin, his freckles, his gorgeous wavy hair, the caramel colour in his hair I could go on and on about how each part of what you look at is more interesting than the last.

"Y/n, did you hear me?" max says making me snap back into reality of never standing a chance with Lando, but if I can't have him looking at him from a distance will do.
"No." I say back with blood rushing to my cheeks from embarrassment, did they all see me zoning out on Lando?
"They said you could leave, they just have one last blood test to do" max says happily
"YAYYY" I shout a bit but not too loud because I couple wake a lot of people up.
————————————————————————

I finally finish up with the last blood test, everything looks well so I should be alright to leave, which I am.
I'm on my way out as max says that he's taking me back to Monaco so I can sleep in my normal bed, I get I to a little argument with him about it because I don't want to leave Lando.

We eventually come to terms that me and Lando will find our way back to each other one day.
I write my number on a piece of paper and give it to him, we swap jackets and buy matching Bracelets that we shall never take off until we find each other again.

For forever do us part til end of life, next life and for the rest of eternity. In one we shall find each other, one way or another, we will be back. We shall find each other again one day<3

I write on a little piece of paper before sliding it into the jacket I am about to swap with him.