He should be dead.

A while has gone by since the inshident in Russia.
Max and I have been apologising to each other  everyday non-stop.
Max has changed everything with my name on to say Verstappen.
I have started introducing myself as y/n verstappen to new people.
Max has accepted me as his daughter and I have accepted him as my father.
School starts in a couple days, I'm really scared because I used to be bullied in school.
Charles says that I will be fine but I have a feeling that I will be, I trust Charles.

"Y/n? Come on we will be late we need to go pick up your uniform!" max shouts up the stairs as Im running around trying to find my jacket.
"It's like 38 degrees out there why do you need a jacket?" He says a bit confused on why I'm wearing a jacket.
"It may be hot out here but I'm freezing" I reply back.
One good thing about max is he believes everything. I don't need to explain myself ever really.
"Ok then" he says a bit concerned.
I think I max have smartened him up a bit by my actions lately.
He's started getting suspicious about every little thing.
I sit in the car on the drive to the shop itching my finger. It's a way to stop the urge.

"Y/n- are you sure your okay??" max says one more time looking at me.
"Yeah I'm amazing, I'm just. Really cold." I reply back to him. As a matter of fact I was far from cold. But I didn't want max to see my arms.
I told him I haven't done it since April. I hate lying to him, but I can't tell him the truth.
Jad has not really texted or called me in about 2 weeks.
I don't have any friends my age around me that I can hang out with.
So when school starts I really hope I make some friends.

"Y/n it's not that hard just chose a pair of damn shoes we've been here for an hour" max says in frustration.
"Ok. Ok. Im going as fast as I can" I say looking at 2 pairs of shoes deciding which ones are best.
I hold them both up to max and he instantly just points and says that one without even looking.
I don't want to trust him on that decision since he didn't even look so I FaceTime Charles.
"Charles what pair do I get?" I speak into the phone
"Ummm the ones without the bow" he says back.
"Okay, thank you" I say back
"No problem little one" he says hanging up.

Max is relieved I finally chose a pair of shoes.
I get some really big frilly socks, a pleated skirt, white blouse, a blue tie and a navy blue jumper with a blazer.
The uniform is actually quite cute.
I've got all of my uniform ready for the following Monday.
Max sent it all to be dry cleaned and heat pressed so it looks immaculate with no creases or wrinkles.

Max is really happy about me being so nice about going to school.
He thinks I actually want to go.
I do not want to go to school but I think it's the only way I'm going to make friends.
Just before I'm going to sleep I run to max and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
I didn't even realise he was live streaming.
"Night dad, I love you" I say to him as I walk out still oblivious to the stream.
"Night flower, I love you too" he says back with a little laugh.
The chat was blowing up with questions.
They didn't know I was max's daughter.
They had no clue max was now legally my father.
I get into bed and place my phone on charge.
Just as I lie back down.
I get a call, it's Jad.
What's he doing up do late?
"Y/n?" He says.
"Omg jad are you okay? Why haven't you been replying to me?" i reply back in shock.
"I lied I don't want to be with you. I don't love you. I live another girl, her Name is Mia. She is the most gorgeous person I have ever seen. She is actually my girlfriend of  3 months. This is why I've been avoiding your texts and calls. I don't want to be with you but I didn't know how to tell you, so here is how I'm telling you... I'm sorry" he says, he's really happy and I can hear it in his voice. As long as he's happy...
"Oh... ok" I say instantly hanging up the phone.
I start crying. The thought of how I ruined my friendship and now I ruined my relationship.

I run into max, tears flowing down my face.
"He cheated on me" I say inbetween my breaths.
"What." max replies angrily. Grinding his teeth.
He streams for another 5 mins acting all happy not wanting the chat to know.
Straight away he calls Charles and Charles rushes over.
"That kid is fucking dead" max says
"Y/n hunny he doesn't deserve you. You deserve much better." Charles says as he runs through the door picking me up into a hug.
"Don't do anything. He's not worth it." I say to max who is in the middle of putting his shoes on to gather up kids to batter him to the point where he nearly dies but so he doesn't die.

Max takes his shoes off and comes back to me. "Are you sure because you know i will listen to you and do anything you want" he replies back instantly with a soft tone.
"Yes I'm sure. Don't do anything" I speak back.
"Okay then." max replies back.
I Fall asleep with my legs on Charles lap and my head on max lap.
They carry me to bed and stay in the corner of the room all night.
They don't want to leave me alone. AGAIN.

The weekend passes by, it's Monday now.
It's my first day of school...