Lando...

The track is nice and calm.
It's amazing when it's calm, you don't have to move out the way every second to let someone pass.
I'm teaching Hayden about how to smooth his corners because every time he goes around a corner, he makes his wheels screech by putting too much pressure on the breaks.

Someone in a kart drives over and gets out.
I don't know who it is, neither does Hayden.
Until the driver gets out.
It's the same kids from yesterday that had a little moment almost killing me then screaming like a girl over seeing who I am.
"Sorry for yesterday" the boy says as he takes off his helmet.
He's actually quite cute.
He looks around our age too.
"No need to apologise if was an accident, accidents happen all the time" I reply back
Hayden states at me looking shocked.
Like I was a new person.
We talk for a little while and he decides to come join me in teaching Hayden.

We eventually fix the probables with Jayden and his screeching wheels then decide to go for a little 3 person race.
"You won't beat us your a girl" Hayden says as he climbs into his kart.
"Don't under estimate her man, I've seen what she used to be able to do, I don't know if she can still do it but damn it was good and we are in trouble if she still races like that" the blondish boy replies to Hayden.
"I'll go easy on you boys, don't worry" I say to them both knowing I could easily over lap them 12 times if I wanted and the boy knew that.

Hayden doesn't know my history with racing, he just knows I used to race with Nathan.
"Shall we" I say putting on my helmet and driving over to the starting line.
I see max and Hayden's family sitting next to the track having a drink.
Max puts his drink down and walks over.
"Go easy on them y/n" he says leaning into my kart.
"I will, i will" I say back sarcastically.
Max walks over to Hayden and gives him an encouraging speech to hype him up and get him to perform as best he could.
He then walks over to the boy...
"Let's see what you can do mister" he says Patting his helmet.
"What's your name by the way?" He asks
"OH MY GOD MAX FUCKING VERSTAPPEN IS ASKING MY NAME" he says screeching
"Calm down kiddo, I know I did. I'm guessing you like F1 then?" Max says chuckling
"Like it?? I love it!!! My names Lando by the way, nice to meet you" he replies back
"Nice to meet you Lando, may the best driver win" max says as he walks away off of the track.

Someone comes out and sets off the flag, may the best driver win.