No. No. Not again.

Me and Hayden walk out of my room and see a mess of a load of F1 drivers all scattered around the house.
Max and Charles outside my bedroom door,
Lewis on the kitchen side along with valtteri on the other side.
Daniel and Sebastian out cold in a dog bed. Where the heck did they get a dog bed from?
Nico on the floor of the bathroom.
Fernando in the bathtub...
Esteban G half way up the stairs.
Esteban O in the back garden with romain and Jenson.
Pascal, Luiz, Marcus, Carlos, Daniel, Jolyon and Kevin all piled ontop of each other on the front garden porch.
Nicolas in max's bed
And last but not least, Felipe.
Felipe was the only one who was awake.
He was sat on the sofa slowly watching everyone wake up.

(Yes Ik i didn't put kimi but I put Charles instead coz like. It follows the timeline in my story, sorry)

Me and Hayden are still wondering what happened last night and why we woke up like that but instead of thinking about it too hard we just brush over because we don't really care anymore.
Neither of us remember it, so why should we look into it?
We won't get anywhere.
Just as we are downstairs making breakfast for everyone, Felipe came in and sat on a still to tell us some things about last night.
He was the only one who didn't get blackout drunk.
He got drunk to the point there he could remember things for the morning but he was still drunk and didn't care about morning.

We hear a crash outside and find bestie Estie running in the garden and tripping over romain.
He obviously didn't know where he was until he came inside.
Watching everyone wake up was funny.
The funniest was probably Lewis and Valtteri because they took up the sides of the kitchen in which we were trying to occupy without disturbing them.
Lewis rolled off of the counter top and Valtteri somehow stayed on but hit his head off of the cupboard above.

Max and Charles were one of the last people to wake up.
They come running down the stairs after obviously not seeing me in my bed and come down to see 16 drivers in the kitchen with me.
Fernando is still in the bath and Nicolas is still in max's bed.
"Y/N. HAYDEN. PRIVATE TALK. NOW!!!" We all hear max saying as he plunges himself down the hallway.
"Goodmorning to you too..." I reply back.
We follow max out into the living room.
"What happened between you two last night?" He asks quietly so the others can't hear.
"We can't remember" Hayden says back quietly.
"I blame Charles for that" I say to max because Charles is the one who got us drunk in the first place.
"Oh nonono... if I found out you did anything to her I swear... your dead." He says looking straight into Hayden's eyes not looking away.
Maxs eyes blaring with fire.
"All those drivers in there. They will do anything to protect y/n they all love her like their own. So if any of us find out you did anything. We will all know. And if you did do something. Your dead. Clear?" Max follows up with after a little pause.
Awww they care for me.
"Max I would never do anything to y/n I promise and even if I did. I promise even more that it would always be with consent. I would never do anything she didn't want to do. I would never do anything to harm her or let harm her. I love her too much." Hayden replies to max's little tantrum about hurting me.

Awwwwwww that's so cute.
Wait he loves me?
I'm staring in thin air as he says that last line after daydreaming about the rest of the lines.
I hear the words "I love her"
Come out of his mouth and my head instantly shoots to the side of me staring at him.
"You love me?" I ask a bit surprised
"Yes I do, let's not talk about it here though." Hayden says as he pulls me away from max and Charles.
Why am I getting butterflies from this??
Hayden pulls me up the stairs and Into my room.

He smashes his lips against mine.
Oh god. His lips are so soft and taste like berries.
I kiss him back.
"I really do love you y/n" Hayden says breaking the kiss.
"I love you too" I reply back kissing him back.
"Will you...be my... girlfriend?" He asks in between our breaths.
I break the kiss...
"No. Not right now, I don't want to ruin what I already have." I say back. I remember what happened with Jad. Suddenly I'm getting flash backs of what I did during the race in China.

I run downstairs with tears flowing out of my eyes.
I can't let Hayden know about the me before he met me.
"Y/n?" He shouts running after me.
Everyone's turned their heads now.
The drivers their all awake and running after me.
"Y/N" is all I hear in the streets as they search for me.
Obviously they aren't very good because somehow I managed to get back to the house and into my bedroom.
I state out my window watching everyone look for me.
The voices come back.
Those that have been gone since I met Hayden.
Their back.

"They would all be better without you.
Look at them all running through the streets to look for you.
They are wasting their time.
Your not worth all this attention. "
- the voices

I don't want to believe the voice but I feel like it's true. They are better without me.
I look around from something.
I can't find it.
I sit in the corner and cry.
I try to k1ll myself and even death doesn't want me. That's how much of a waste of space I am.
Max comes bursting through my bedroom door after figuring out I was in here.
He picks me up into his arms and sits back down In The corner.
"If your going through it again. I'll be here for you. I'll even go through it with you if you want." He says as he places a kiss on my forehead.
His touch instantly made me feel safe, loved, warm and cared for.
"I'll always be here, I love you darling" he says as I start to fall asleep.
He doesn't leave me for the rest of the night and let's me have the week off of school.
Hayden comes over everyday before and after school to check up on me and hang out with me.
He's a bit lonely in school, I'm his only friend obviously.