The news

I wake up to the smell of waffles. I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen to see who's making waffles. I see max with the strawberries that he already cut up to go on top as he finishes the last waffle and turns around to shout me into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Eat up" he says
I shout in reply "YIPPEE KI YAY" if you couldn't tell already I love waffles, they make me feel warm and cozy.
He still has to tell me the news he wants to say.

"So max...what did you want to tell me today?"
I say with my mouth full of waffle and strawberries
"oh yeah I forgot about that. Right so the news.."he replies hesitantly "so I spoke to Christian about you coming to my races. And he said your allowed but you have to do everything your asked.."
"OMG YES I WOULD LOVE TO GO, I LOVE WATCHING EVERYONE RACING!"i really really exited.
"But you have to listen to the rules remember?"
He says once again thinking I didn't hear him.
(Ps: I didn't)
"Yeah, yeah. Stupid rules I'll try my best to listen to them" I reply
"You better listen to them" he says stubbornly
"We also have to enroll you into the local school soon" he says out of nowhere
"Whattttt???? Do I have to? Can I just not stay with you and learn more about racing?" he knows I hate school. Why did he say that. It completely ruined my mood. No wonder he made waffles..