Home.

Max calls up the jet and we fly back home to Monaco.
I've said goodbye to Lando, Hayden and his family are nowhere to be seen and have now been pronounced as missing.
We get in the jet and have a long convocation about what we want to do when we get back home.
"What do you want for dinner tonight?" Max asks
"McDonald's" I reply back with a cheeky smile plastered across my face knowing that max can't have any food like that.
"Be realistic now, you know I can't have that" he says with a bit of sadness in his voice
"KFC" I say back letting out a chuckle
"Right now stop that because you are making me want to eat fast food and I'm not allowed it, it's not in my dietary plan" he says back whining about his diet
"Well maybe one little meal won't hurt.." he says after having a little pause.
"REALLY?" I say back excitedly
"Yeah sure, I don't see why not, nobody has to find out" he says back laughing
"YIPPEEEE" I say back starting to jump around with excitement.
I haven't had fast food since I came to live with max, apart from the few times that I found a way to get it alone.

We land in Monaco finally, get off the plane and leave the airport, there's lots of paparazzi outside so I grab ahold of max's hand and we start walking to the car.
"You okay kiddo?" He leans down and says as we walk through the crowd.
I don't reply, this isn't the best place to hear or speak.
Paparazzi can ruin your life, they can twist words and make a lot of people believe whatever they want.
We get into the car and I let out a sigh of relief

"Yeah I'm great thank you how are you" I finally reply
Max laughs a little bit and shakes his head then drives off once some of airport security had come out and moved them out the way to the car

"Let's get you home little one" max says as he looks over to me and sees me starting to fall asleep in the passenger seat of his car.
I sleepily nod my head a little bit as max drives home.