Not a very good hider...

The whole time we have been here max and Charles have been teaching me about Russian culture.
I haven't really been paying attention though.
Most of the time we spend in shops with Max trying to chose an outfit to buy.
Charles started calling him Maxine for a bit because of it.
It was really funny when he got called Maxine because he got really mad.
Charles hasn't said it in a few days though.
Life is starting to get boring again.

I miss my friends.
I miss my life.
I miss racing.
I miss sneaking out to drink and smoke with my friends.
I can't wait to start school just so I can make some friends.
Right now the only friends I have is Jad who barely ever calls me now and the drivers.
Don't get me wrong I love the drivers they are all amazing.
But they are so boring and don't let me do ANYTHING!!!

They are all so protective over me it's kind of cute but it's so annoying when I'm not allowed out of anyone's sight and I'm not even allowed to leave the garage whilst they race.
NOT EVEN TO GET A STRAWBERRY WAFFLE.

I normally hate school but right now I think it's the only way to get away from everyone's sight, where I can just not think about every single action I make because I'm constantly being watched by at least one person.
The school I'm going to is, Albert Premier De Monaco, the same school that Charles did when he was younger.
Charles said that the school is amazing and that I will make a lot of friends there.
I really hope he's right.
————————————————————————

The race is beginning and I've been sat in a corner alone with some headphones to watch the race.
This is the first time I've been alone since china, i don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting it to be like this.
I was looking around to find a way out.
I decided I would go through the door at the back sneak through making sure nobody could see me then wander around until I reach the paddock.
Everybody was paying attention to max, they were getting ready for him to box.
I saw max coming into the pits on the screen and decided to run for the door as everyone was around the car.
I successfully managed to escape.
I didn't know what to do once I got out of the garage.
I managed to find my way to the paddock through the back of the garages.
Nobody saw me, it's like I was invisible the whole time.
The paddock was quiet, barely anybody was around so I decided to go under a tree I found.
I'm scrolling through the photos on my phone.

I think I scrolled a bit to far back.
I reach the photos from when my mum was still alive.
She was so beautiful, she completed the family.
It was nice seeing my family as a family together again.
I tear up as I see my favourite photos of us.
I decide to post them on Instagram.