Cars or planes?

Everyone is still a bit shocked over what happened yesterday but nobody mentioned it.
Today was the day that max decided to fly out to Russia early for the GP.
Max flew you out early again because he wants you to learn the culture of russia.
By the time I start school, geography will be my best subject with all the different countries max takes me to every weekend...

I hate school.
Max is making me start a local school in September so I don't fall behind.
He has already arranged it with the school.
They Both agreed that I will have a tutor with me whenever I miss school for a race and that I will get the education still just not with my normal teacher.
But for now. I don't want to think about school,
I just want to live in the moment.

————————————————————————

Charles comes with us on the flight after Daniel left him this morning to go see his family for a little while before the race.
Charles is like an uncle to me.
He is my best friend.
I can speak to him about anything, anytime.
And I will always chose to speak to him over anyone, he just understands me more than anyone.

We get on the plane and take off, max is on the other side of the plane so I hold Charles' hand.
I fall asleep on his shoulder.
Max comes over and kisses my forehead
"Sleep well darling" he whispers
"Goodnight papa" I say back "Goodnight uncle Charlie"
Charles stares down at me and lets out a small smile.
"Goodnight little one" he replies back.
————————————————————————

I manage to sleep the entire way over.
We get off the plane and go straight from the airport to the hotel because max and Charles need to sleep too.
Charles is in the room directly across from me and max.
The hotel was so nice,
It was like a snow fairy popped in the middle.

We arrive at our rooms and say goodbye to Charles.
We head through the door and I look through the window whilst max unpacks, we have the most gorgeous view of the mountains.
Max stops unpacking for a second to come and have a look at them.
He smiles at the sight of the clouds hiding the top of the mountain and then goes back to unpacking.
I see a little family of ducks flying in the sky and begin to tear up at them.
There's 3 ducks.
At that moment I think of how Nathan, mum and dad are together and I'm not with them.
Do they miss me?
Can they hear me?
Are they with me?
I ask myself questions on their death and start to cry.

Max walks back into the room he left me in to see me crying with no explanation on why I was in this state once again.
He pulls me into a tight hug not asking any questions.
We decide we will take a day off and just sit in the hotel room, watch movies and order things up to the room.
"Do you want Charles to come?" Max asks
"Not tonight, can it just be me and you if you don't mind" I say back still crying a bit
"Of course I don't mind" he replies back happy he gets some time alone with me.

We sit on his bed and we pick a movie together.
"What about this one??" He asks pointing at one
"YES" I reply back excited because it's my favourite movie.
He presses play and the movie, cars, starts to play.
We watch every single cars movie and move onto the movies planes.
I fall asleep on max's shoulder half way through the first one.
Max ended up falling asleep shortly after...