Hello, Very Important!

Okay so I haven't been on wattpad in like 5 years! Hey what's up? People are still reading my Peter Pan fanfic nice! I'm still looking for anyone who would like to take over. I have plot ideas and more:)

I also wanted to give random shout outs! I have no idea who these people are but they've commented or liked my work and I appreciate that. These people have also written good stuff and I really would suggest their work to read! ((I have no idea if I tagged these people correctly but I just wanted to do something nice so hopefully they see it??))

emmyn12337

You wrote a Supernatural fanfic and I thought it was pretty good! It was a one shot and a really good one:) So if you like Supernatural give it a read ! 

calumdownmate

I noticed you write a few 5sos based fanfics but I happen to read your Calum Punk AU one and it was well written. I'm not a huge fan but if anyone is I would recommend reading her stuff! 

thewalkingdead950

I've watched the show and your work is pretty good so far. It looks like you just started so good luck! It's about Carl grimes I presume? If not I would still recommend it. 

Forever_a_lost_girl_

I read over Hope and I noticed you were discontinuing! It was pretty good and I intend on finishing it the rest of it. I hope you continue writing the other one though! You Peter fanfics are great and good luck on the new on.

High_Queen_Artemis

You're a great writer! Your writing reminds me of my own lol. It's a cool Marvel fanfic and anyone who's interested should definitely give it a read :)

This is literally so random but yeah these are just some cool people with good work and anyone interested give each person a try :)