Chapter 18

I turn and start walking away when Peter calls all the boys. Still walking alone, silently, I notice everyone’s dry, except for me.

“Typical bullshit..” I mutter.

I continue to walk with still a few people behind me, slightly still confused. 

Why would I kiss him? I mean he sort of smiled but it was like he was just.. not fazed. What was I going to do, I had to change but  I don’t know, wouldn’t it be awkward if I still used his room , and his other clothes..

No, I couldn’t use his clothes. Why? I miss my black everything. All I want is a black muscle shirt, shorts and new boots.  Except we can’t get everything in life, can we? I reach the Hollow still thinking about what it was like before I wasn’t freezing. Without thinking, I strip and climb into bed basically dead. I was no longer freezing but dreaming.

~

My eyes flutter open to sounds of thunder. It was raining, and it was hard. All I could hear was rain pounding the roof, and thunder with lighting right behind it.

I immediately get out of bed, just remembering I had no longer any pants or a shirt. I search to find my old clothes from yesterday but instead I find something better; a completely black muscle shirt, shorts, and a new pair of combat boots. There was even a black bandana! I put everything on as quickly as I can, until I realize where did these come from? Peter? I looked around the whole room but he was nowhere in sight. The storm gets louder and louder within every second I stand here.

I open the door to see almost every lost boy scrambling around with worried faces, like I said almost.

He had a smug look on his face, he knew something.

“Felix!” I scream, trying to overpower the noise of the boys and the storm.

“What.” He plainly says with still a smudge look.

“What’s happening?”

“You’re going to have to find out, along with the rest of your screaming friends.”

I look around and notice that not everyone is screaming. About ten other boys had smudge faces.

“Where’s Pan?” I say looking back at Felix.

Dang, I think. Felix is freaking tall, most likely six foot.

I mentally shake my head waiting for my reply.

“I don’t know,” he smiles, “why don’t you find him.”

He walks away, disappearing from the ruckus.

I rub my face so over whelmed. Everyone is screaming, and still running around. I felt like a freaking baby sitter. One that has no idea what she is doing.

“Guys.” I raise my voice.

“Hello, anyone?” I yell.

“Hey, dick heads!” I scream.

Everyone stopped, of course.

“Look running around like idiots isn’t going to do anything. We need to go out there and find out why this storm keeps getting worse.”

Basically everyone nods their head ready to accept Plan B, my plan.

“Oh,” I remember, “and where’s Pan?”

~

Everyone is soaking wet and complete dirty. We’ve been looking , roaming around trying not to pass our camp boundaries. It was no use. We didn’t even know what we were looking for. It was just pouring and we were freezing.

We split into three groups, but we didn’t separate. I had to put little over ten people in each group, and all of those groups were behind me and my new friends.

“So what are your names again?” I say above the rain and thunder.

“I’m Nicholas.”

“Harold, everyone calls me Harry.”

“Bae, but you knew that.” He smiled.

I smile back telling him that I do.

“Thomas.” He said not looking at me.

He finally looks up and smiles.

“Hey, you’re the one that pushed me in!”

He just looks at me now lightly smiling, “I was dared to, and I felt honored to push you in.”

“Oh really.” I said crossing my arms.

“Really.” He said looking at me.

I just stare at his playful face. Nope, I’m leading like thirty boys and I don’t need to be doing this right now.

“What are we trying to find again?” I say still looking around for some sort of sign.

 “What?!” they all said in unison.

“I thought you knew?!” Bae said angrily.

“No..” I said shocked. “ I just thought if we started to walk around we would find something..”

“Like what?” Harry said sharply.

“I don’t know!” I say trying to defend myself. “Everyone running around was giving me a headache and I thought we should move, find something.”

“Well find what?” Harry says softer.

“I don’t know but, where the hell is Pan?”

“Who knows,” Thomas starts.

“He’s always playing some stupid game.” Bae rolls his eyes.

Then it hit me.

“What did you say?”

“What me?” Thomas said.

“Bae, what did you just say.”

“He’s always playing a game?” He says confused.

“It’s a game.”

“Felix, he said to go find him.”

“Like we need to find him.” I said no longer confused, but very worried.

“What happens if we don’t..?” Nicholas said also worried.

“I think the storm tells you.”

“So what kind of game are we playing?” Harry says still confused.

“Hide-N-Seek,” I say calmly, “except if we don’t find Pan we’re all going to die.”

 “So how do we find him?” Bae asks.

“We’re going to have to leave the three groups, they’re only going to slow us down.”

“Alright, Nicholas go tell Frank to lead them back to camp.”

“Got it.” He quickly replies, and leaves.

“We also need someplace where it’s dry, we can’t stay out here forever.”

“I have a perfect place.” Bae replies.

 || hahahaha I'm sorry I can't take Hide-n-Seek serious even if it includes death xD. 

Hey guys! Sorry again for the short chapter I want to write more but im just stuck. I was actually going to end it with Hazel talking but I thought I would be nice. lol. Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting! I was thinking should I get an Instagram? To show you guys what some characters look like beacsue honestly Freya Tingley just isn't what I picture my character. So yes, no disrespect but I thought I should get that clear! oh and ily