Chapter 5

Hazel's POV

Looking at the fire I finally realize that I was in Neverland. The place that I have always dreamed about, I just couldn't find myself smiling.

I hear something so I quickly take out my pocket knife for a small source of protection.

"Who's there," I say with little confidence.

"I'm Peter," he says loud and clear. He had an accent like my Nana and it made me think about how they're feeling right now. Probably worried but I just had to shake that thought out of my head.

"And I take it that you're Peter too?"

Oh shit, right.

"No." I say softly knowing that if I didn't cooperate I'd probably get my ass kicked.

"Are you scared?"

Suddenly a lean figure steps out of the shadows. If he wasn't scaring the crap out of me I would've called him hot. Wait, no, no I wouldn't. He had light brown hair, was either seventeen or eighteen and he had a huge smirk on his face.

"No." I say gaining more confidence.

"Oh really?" He says sarcastically.

"Why is that?"

"Because-

With all the force I could muster I pin him on a tree with my pocket knife over his neck. Even if it wasn't much at least I had something.

- I have you pinned against a tree with a knife over your neck." At this point in time I give him a smirk.

"Who said I wasn't enjoying it?"

I roll my eyes now knowing he's just another hormonal teenage boy.

He clears his throat and asks "Who are you, I think it's only fair if you know who I am."

"I'm..Hazel," I say finally. Wow good job Hazel just go ahead and give Peter freaking Pan your name. 

"Well Hazel, could you maybe move the knife and let me go I'm getting bored."

"Why would I do that?" I say sarcastically.

"I asked you nicely," he said grinning.

"Huh. I don't know. If I let you go you could easily kill me."

"But what's the point, because you could obviously break free whenever you wanted."

Letting go of my firm grip I ask ,"What do you want?"

"You."

It becomes dark, once again.

~

I wake up to find that yet again  I have a sack over my head.

"Boys, we have a very special someone here."

"Who is it Peter?"

"Yeah, who?" Said a different voice.

Around me I could hear at least ten voices whispering trying to guess who it was. I'm not sure if I told you this but I don't do very well in large crowds, especially if they're all little, annoying boys. Suddenly someone rips the sack off my head and I have at least twenty eyes on me. It becomes so silent that I just want to put the sack back on my head. They were all male, of course, but a lot of them looked a lot older than I expected.

"So what is this Peter's new bitch?" All of them start to laugh so hard I could feel my face burning off from embarrassment.  

"No, but would you like to be one?" As soon as he says that all of the boys start laughing causing the boy  to turn red as well.

"Why don't you introduce yourself."

"Well...",I say stuttering,"my name is Hazel..I am sixteen and.. I.."

I slowly look up to see that all of the boys, including Peter, are looking at me interested in what I will next.

"Do you have a hobby?" said one of the younger boys.

I did. I enjoyed music. I could play the guitar, a little, but nothing much.

"Yes,"I say brightly,"I like music and I can, uh play the guitar.."

"Cool!" replied the younger boy.

"Why don't you sing a song for us?" I could tell he was excited but I wasn't really good at singing, and I have no idea on how he thought I even could. So I quickly make up a lie.

"Oh..I can't..I...need my guitar.."

"You see, without it, I can't sing, sorry." I say fairly quickly. 

"Aw, okay." He seemed a little sad, but there was no way I was going to sing in front of twenty boys watching my every move. Yeah, no.

"Oh that's okay," smirking Peter walks toward me giving me a guitar, "you can use this one."

Great. Where the hell did he get this guitar? I had to give it to him he was good.

 || lol She went all Emma on him xD. Anyone enjoying so far?