Chapter 6

As soon as Peter gives me the guitar I become really nervous. I know they’re just a bunch of boys, but the thought of messing up really scares me. Oh well, I am here because I needed a snese of adventure. Maybe this fear will wash away, only now will we be able to tell.

“Well," I mutter," what do you want me to play?”

“You should play a fun song!” replied the same younger boy.

I wasn’t really sure what he meant but “fun” song so I just start to play random chords hoping they sounded "fun".

“Wait! You should play a Neverland song!”

And still I wasn’t sure what he meant by “Neverland” song, this kid needs to learn how to be specific. Thinking I finally remember a song by All Time Low, “Somewhere in Neverland.” It’s a really good song, but I’m not sure if everyone else will enjoy it. Well, here we go.

I let out a cough noticing that everyone was either whispering, or looked really board, not expecting much. Since I was a girl.

I take a deep breath and begin the song:

Say goodbye to the halls and the classes

Say hello to a job and the taxes

The weekends with old friends spilling into 9 to 5 routine

Tell me how you feel over and done with

Like your life is a map with no compass to guide,

At the bar drinkin’ way too much

We sing along to "Forever Young".

 So here we go again

Wishin’ we could start again –

Before I could continue I notice that every eye was on me, but I didn’t care. At first I was a little nervous,and even if this was forced upon me, there was no way I would stop.

“Hey, what’s your name?”

At first he doesn’t answer, he looks at Peter, who is propped against a tree with his arms crossed, to see if he should tell me. Peter gives him a small nod.

“Rennie, my name’s Rennie.”

Rennie, I think, cute.

-Rennie run away with me

I know I sound crazy

Don’t you see what you do to me?

I wanna be your lost girl

Your last chance, a better reality-

As soon as I sing his name I see a big smile on his face. 

I continue singing the song until I sang the same verse, but I changed the name for the younger boys.

“Hazel, I think you forgot someone!” Rennie said still really excited.

“Who Rennie," I said giving him a small smile, "I thought I got everyone?”

“Nope!”

“You forgot Peter!”

Oh. Great. Peter.

“Um, okay..”

Before singing the verse I see Peter give me a small smirk, knowing that this will just be awkward as hell for me.

Just because he was annoying the crap out of me I sang a lot softer and sweeter.

-Peter we can get away

I promise if you’re with me, say the word and we’ll find a way

I can be your lost girl, your last chance

Your "everything better" plan

Oh, somewhere in Neverland

Even if this whole singing thing was a little bit awkward it wasn’t that bad because I had my guitar, and little Rennie and I felt a lot more confident.

Giving a small smile at the crowd of boys, all together they yell,

“Awww.”

All except Rennie who probably gives me the most amount of respect than anyone else on this stupid island. Was this all a mistake? Only time will tell.

Instead of getting angry I join in with the lost boys, who are starting to make hilarious, sexual faces at Peter.

I’m not saying he looked embarrassed, I mean he didn’t even show a sign, but I knew he was.

~

I stand up awkwardly while everyone leaves and Peter gives me a glare. I walk over to him giving the guitar to him.

“Okay, well I finished your song, so I’m just going to le-”

“Where do you think you’re going.”

“It dosen't matter where you go on this island, I’ll find you.” 

Looking at him puzzled, and angry he continues.

“What I'm trying to say, Hazel there is no point in leaving. So get used to all of us, but it shouldn't really matter, it looks like you have a friend.

I turn around to see Rennie waving at me. I was furious, but he had a point.

Red, in anger, I turn around to walk away but Peter's voice stops me.

“Oh, by the way thanks for the verse. You should sing more, about me, of course.”

I knew he had a cocky-ass smile on his face.

I turn around beginning to flip out, but he was gone.

Now, really pissed, I walk towards Rennie.

I understand, why my Nana didn’t want me coming to this place.

It’s because Peter Pan is so god damn annoying.

 || Yes guys, Rennie is adorable little boy who made me go "awwww", while writing this chapter.

Anyone reading, thank you! I feel like even if I'm not the best writer that I am doing well! [ Better than my Dan Fanfiction xd]