Chapter 21

*Please read ending*

I close my eyes just for a second until I remember that there was no time for a nap. The rain pours and pours beating down faster and faster. There was no way we were going to find him.

I walk over to Thomas, he seemed completely passed out but I decided to keep him company anyways.

I look over at the boy next to me just, looking. I noticed his dark messy hair, his fair skin and light, small lips.  I don't really know him but I just get an odd feeling around him.

"Hey.." I whisper to his sleeping self.

"Thanks, for everything so far.. and although it seems that we'll never make it out of this, I just want to let you know I appreciate it and you so yeah.."

I don't know why but I had to say it. Whether he heard me or not, I had to say it.

I start getting up but something nudges me.

"Hey, you were great yourself.."

"Thomas!"

I quickly hug him.

"Hey.." He whispers.

"Sorry, I.."

"No, it's okay."

I awkwardly just smiled and unembraced.

"Were you worried about me?" He smiles.

"Yes, but I'm worried about all of us.." I didn't mean to kill all of the good vibes but it was true.

I don't think any of us will make it.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay, I promise."

"Thomas, please don't. Look at the rain! It's beating down so fast that it'll cover the island in a couple of hours and there is no use in finding Peter anymore, we'll all drown if we try."

 "Hazel," He smiles, "trust me, everything is going to be fine."

"Thomas.."

"Trust me." He says quickly getting up.

I lightly groan but lightly shake it off.

I was getting a strange vibe from Thomas but I decided to follow.

He continues to walk, but into the rain.

"Thomas!" I scream.

He just smiles.

"Guys help, he's gone completely insane."

"What the hell is he doing?" Yells Harry.

"Look!" Nicholas motioned.

We didn't even have to look, all we had to do was listen.

It stopped raining.

We're all looking at Thomas, just dumbstruck. What were we supposed to say, or do?

"Hey guys, it's all cool!" He runs back with a big grin on his face.

"Thomas.." I whisper.

He pulls me in with a dry hug.

"Hey." I push him off of me just lightly.

"Babe what's wrong?" He smiles jokingly.

I scoff, "I'm not your babe.."

"All right, whatever I just saved your life."

"Oh.. right." I say trying to put the pieces together but I seemed that I was missing something.

"But that's not possible.." Bae said.

"This wouldn't just end. We had to find Pan." He says just as confused as I am.

"Yeah well," Thomas starts, "you're looking at Pan." He smirks and it immediately turns into something malicious

"I don't.. how?"

"You're such a silly girl aren't you Hazel?" He laughs.

"Leave her alone!"

 Bae walks towards Thomas until he stops breathing.

"Thomas, let him go." I say infuriated.

"Uh huh." he drops Bae with ease and raises his eyebrows.

"What about your other friends?"  He grins.

 I notice that Harry and Nicholas were gone.

"Where are they? I scream. "What happened to you?"

 I genuinely thought Thomas was an okay guy. Because of this moment every good feeling that was shared between him and me were completely gone.

"They weren't real." He simply states. "You were too ignorant to see but all is good because everything is going according to plan! All I have to do if finish you and your only friend."

 I was silent and so was Bae.

"Aw, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue? He laughs. "Do you still not understand?"

"It's me."

Then it hit me. Peter? I was him. All the signs, although right infront of my face i was still too stupid to see.

"Hey, hold my hand."

Bae.

I take his hand and face Peter.

 Peter smiles steps towards me gives me a kiss on the cheek.   

"I needed you, but not any longer."

But then this is what I don't understand.

Gone.

I was gone.

Not there.

Somewhere?

Dark.

Safe?

Yes.

//

Hey, so I've had this chapter but I never got around it. So yeah. I'm really sorry but this is the end for me. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the end of the story. I wrote this a while ago and it's kind of poopy. I'll fix most of the writing along with minor plot changes but those will most likely be slow. If you have an interest in making a second book please messages me! I will give you what I thought I would continue but will sadly not. Thanks for always reading and I hope I don't make anyone feel bad.Yeah, pece bro