Chapter 19

We wait for Nicholas to come back and we then start our journey.  Well, not necessarily a long journey Bae said it was about fifteen minutes away.

“So what is this “special place” called?” I ask wondering.

“Let’s just say I spend a lot of time there and I like it that way.”

I nod at my answer not really caring that it wasn't complete.

It then goes awkwardly silent until we reach this “special place.”

It wasn’t a big cave but it was enough to hold about five people. I could tell Bae was in here a lot because there was a makeshift bed near a wall and several marks near it.

“So this is where you stay.” I say still walking around.

“Yeah,” he responds honestly, “I guess Pan doesn’t really care, he hasn’t threatened me to get out so I just assume I’m allowed to stay.” 

“What’s this?” Asks Thomas puzzled.

“Don’t touch that!” Bae shouts.

“Why not?” He replies sarcastically; almost laughing.

“It’s my ticket out of here.”

“Why would you want to leave?” He says still smiling.

“I just do.” He says quietly.

Thomas shrugs and walks away looking to annoy something else.

Bae then pulls me by one of my arms to a corner in the cave.

“Look, I don’t trust anyone here, and I don’t think you should either.”

“Yeah, I don’t either. Who are these boys, I mean when did they get here.”

“I have no idea. I think they were here a few weeks before I got here.”

I nod again in a simple response.

“Okay, we’ll keep our voices low and we won’t do anything stupid without consulting each other, got it?”

“Sounds good.” He replies

We return to the other boys ready to keep moving.

“Does anyone have any idea where Pan could be? Any specific hiding places or places where he might be?”

“He does have a tree house.” Replies Harry instantly.

“That’s like the place he would be, it’s just too obvious.” Thomas replies almost annoyed.

“Okay well any more possible places?”

We stand there for about a minuet until someone finally says something.

“There is Skull Rock.” Nicholas says unsure.

“Skull Rock, what the hell is a Skull Rock?”

“I’ve only heard stories, though. So I’m not sure if it’s real.”

“Well, what have you heard?” I say almost intrigued.

“People say it’s an evil place where only bad could happen. The island or cave is shaped to look like a skull to represent death, and to keep people away. Although it is a day’s journey and I have no idea how to get there.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? I ask patiently.

 “I told you, I’ve only heard stories.”

I roll my eyes just wanting to take some sort of break.

“Well does anyone know?”

“Actually I do, well I’ve heard stories.” Bae says nonchalantly.

“Where do people keep hearing these stories, I haven’t heard one.”

“It’s not like you deserve to hear any, especially not after the shit story you told us a while ago.”

All I see is a smiling Thomas.

Instead of taking my anger out on a douche bag, I should just concentrate all of my negative energy on Peter.

Because we need to find that little shit.

“So Bae, lead the way.” I say with a big smile.

~

We walk for about twenty-five minuets of pure awkwardness finally reaching our destination the ocean. Although it was still raining, and we could die in like any moment of time, it was beautiful. I’ve always loved and respected the sea and I always will.

“So where do we go from here?”

“Well,” Bae answers, “ the story says that when you reach the ocean where you came from you basically walk east until you find it.”

“That’s it?” I say relieved.

“It should be, unless the tale is wrong.”

“I guess no turning back now.”

“Nope.” He replies simply.

|| Wow, I suck.

Hey! I'm sorry. That's literally all I can say. I've just been busy but still that is just no excuse to not write. I have noticed that a lot of you have been adding this to your story or voting on my chapters, heck even commenting! I just feel even worse because I didn't write that much and the chapters keep getting shorter and shorter for every update. The only reason why they keep getting shorter is because I want to give you guys something to read whether it's a hundred words or a thousand.  I'm going to stop whining like a bitch but I do want you you guys to know that I will not give up on this story but updates might take forever. Like I said I am sorry but I can't promise that I will write soon. 

Oh and btw way hah, I know I said I was going to get an Instagram to like upload photos and stuff but apparently having too many accounts on one device is a thing so yeah, that's not happening. Like I was actually excited, but not anymore. Wow, see I just really suck, but ily.

I seriously love you