Chapter Fifty Three - Charlie

Leia and I are extremely handsy in the hot tub, enough so that it's hard to pay attention to anything but her hand on my thigh and occasionally my cock. She acts if it's an accident but after the fifth time, I'm pretty fucking sure it's not. But I'm the exact way with her underneath the hot jets. I touch along her hips, play with her bikini bottoms, run my hand along the exposed skin of her back.

But we're actually not the most handsy couple here. That title actually goes to Juliet's friend Brooke and her girlfriend. They've taken a bottle of booze from Mr. Anders' liquor cabinet and have decided to get fucked and they've both have become rowdy. Seth joins in with the drinking, much to Max and I's dismay.

When we arrived, I thought that Max and Jules would be all over one another in their typical fashion after they made up last week but Jules is more focused on her friend's behavior. I know how much she cherishes her friendships and she cares about reputations between her friend groups. Because it's clear Brooke is one side and us guys are on the other.

Leia "accidentally" grazes my crotch for the sixth time and my entire focus goes back to her and her only. I feel my face flush but at least everyone here has a flushed face because of the hot water we're soaking in. Clearing my throat, I lean into Leia and whisper in her ear, "You're not making this easy for me."

Leia chuckles and puts her mouth next to my ear. "Just making sure you're getting my signals."

We pull away but to stare into each other's eyes. Fuck she's gorgeous. Glancing at her lips, I choke out, "I think I am."

She smiles wide. "I think you are too."

Not liking this blue balls act anymore, I bring our lips together as any contact with her is pure ecstasy. Leia's tongue begs for entrance and I indulge my girlfriend. For a pure minute we're tasting and biting one another before we're splashed on our faces.

Breaking apart, Max grumbles across from us, "Hey horndogs. No fucking in the hot tub."

Seth snickers as Leia wipes the water off her face. "No, no. Keep going, it was quite a show."

It's my turn to splash Seth. "Creep," I say as I feel my entire face burn.

He only laughs at my attack. "Well since I'm the only lone wolf here, my attention is elsewhere."

"You're not a lone wolf," Jules chimes in. "You're happily in a relationship."

"I'm alone right now," Seth clarifies. He splashes the empty spot next to him. "John will be over here in an hour or so still so in the meantime I gotta what all you horny bastards until he arrives." 

Leia leans into me and curls into my side. "Sorry," she apologizes. "We'll cut it out."

While I certainly do not want to cut it out, we probably should while in a public setting. Seth is about to quip to her when Brooke groans loudly and holds the bottle of booze out in front of her. "Why am I the only one drinking? Let's get fucked!"

Across from me, I catch Jules' grimace. "Why don't we cut that out?" Jules asks calmly despite her nervous features.

Brooke's girlfriend snorts, already drunk. "Brooks was right. You are uptight."

As Max gets pissed at the jab at his girlfriend, Jules just blinks at her. "What?" she asks, clearly upset at the remark.

But the couple only glances at one another and starts laughing. As Jules' face starts to burn from embarrassment, they stand up in the hot tub and slip out, announcing to all of us as they grab towels, "We're gonna get something a little stronger."

"Brooke-" Jules starts but her friends stumble back inside.

After the sliding door closes, silence follows our own group and we all subtly turn to Jules. "What the hell?" Seth asks for the group. But Jules won't look at any of us. With her cheeks red, she abruptly stands and mutters she'll be back. Once she's back inside, Leia, Seth, and I turn to Max. "What was that?" Seth asks him instead.