House of Secrets/Attitude/Black Bird/Dares/Lies

A/N: First season is already pre-written, I'll basically try to upload the chapters whenever I'm on the site. Please enjoy the fic. Also, all three seasons, plus the movie, will be in this one book.

Max's legs shook uncontrollably as she stared out the window in the taxi. She was almost to Anubis house.

"Nervous, eh?" The cab driver asked.

Max bit her lip. "A little, but I think it's more excitement."

"That's good." He told her.

Max was a bit of a shortie, only standing at 5'1. She had short, disheveled brown hair and brown eyes (thanks to colored contacts). Her skin was white and she was wearing a loose dark green t-shirt partially covering her black shorts. She also had on black converse.

Her plan was a bit on the bold side, but she had no other choice.

From now on, she was Max Wilson, a boy joining Anubis House.

~~~

Max handed the man the money. "Keep the change." The cab driver nodded in thanks and drove away.

She dragged her suitcase up to the house and gave a knock.

The door opened and a nice woman smiled at her. "Hello there sweetie, I'm Trudy. You must be Max Wilson, the last student we were waiting on."

"That's me." She grinned.

Trudy nodded and let her inside. "I'm your house mother. Let me show you where you're staying."

~~~

Max set up her bed, which had a green blanket on it and a white pillow. She then placed a little lamp down on the side table and put her clothes away in the drawers. Then, she opened up her main suitcase.

It was filled with notebooks and papers, all of her research on Anubis house and about a potential treasure it was storing.

Max picked up a picture sitting in the suitcase longingly.

It was of her, with long hair in a braid, hugging her brother joyfully.

"I'll find you..." She mumbled. "No matter what it takes."

~~~

Max entered the main living space to see all of her housemates there, talking and reading. They all paused to stare at her.

Max began to sweat. Her entire plan relied on them thinking she was a guy. She made sure to wear extra bulky clothes, but still...

"Oh wow, we got a new babe and a new guy." One of them commented.

Max let out a small breath of relief.

Mara smiled at her, almost dreamily. "Hi there..."

"Ah, hello." She greeted back briefly.

"Looks like I'm still the only American." One of the girls joked. "I'm Nina, I'm the other new student." She greeted.

Max nodded. "Max Wilson, it's a pleasure." They shook hands.

"Supper's ready!" Trudy announced.

Everyone went and sat down, but when Nina sat down, Amber spoke up.

"That's my seat." She told her.

Nina's eyes widened. "Oh I'm sorry I-"

"Where's Mick?" Amber asked.

"I don't even know who you are so-" Nina started.

Amber left without another word.

Slowly, Nina just sat down. Max was seated next to her.