House of Revelation/House of Heavy

Mara got the teachers to agree to allow them to hold a prom, per Amber's request.

"So Max, who are you inviting to prom?" Mick asked with a grin.

Mara quirked an eyebrow. "Do you even fancy any of the girls here?"

"Um..." Max smiled awkwardly.

Fabian smirked teasingly, nudging her. "Yeah Max, fancy any of the girls here."

She flushed pink and smirked back at him. "So Fabian, gonna be asking Nina, hm?"

His smirk was gone in a flash and replaced with a harsh blush. "I- we're supposed to be setting the table!" He exclaimed, hurrying to do just that.

But soon enough Nina and Patricia entered, talking about something. But they cut themselves off when they saw Mick and Mara.

"So Fabian, wasn't there something you needed to ask someone about the dance?" Mick hinted.

"Nope." He told him stiffly.

"Dance?" Nina questioned.

Amber grinned. "We're holding a prom and Fabian was just wondering-"

"WHO YOU WERE GOING WITH PATRICIA!" He spoke up awkwardly, getting looks from everyone.

Nina looked absolutely crushed so Max jumped in.

"B-Because I would really like to go with you!" Max exclaimed, making all eyes turn to her.

Patricia's eyes widened. "...Really?" She looked incredibly awkward.

Max squeaked out a reply. "Y-Yeah, Fabian was gonna help me since I'm kinda...awkward but um...you deserve to be asked directly so...wanna go?"

"...Alright, why not." Patricia conceded, smiling a little. "But I don't dance."

"Got it." Max chuckled awkwardly before turning to give Fabian vicious eyes. She tugged him close. "You owe me big." She hissed quietly.

He nodded weakly.

~~~

Fabian was reading a book on the Ankh again when Max walked in and flopped on his bed. "You're an idiot."

"I WAS NERVOUS!" He exclaimed in frustration.

"Fabian, Nina likes you in case you somehow missed the hints she has been giving you since we showed up. Just ask her." Max insisted.

He took a deep breath. "I know...I'm just...I'm not good at that sort of thing..."

She rubbed his knee affectionately. "Look if it blows up I'll be your date." She teased.

He snorted. "Gee thanks for the confidence."

"It's what I'm here for." Max glanced at the puzzle piece on the bed and absentmindedly poked it.

But that caused it to unfold into a sort of disc shape. Their jaws dropped.

"That was unexpected." Fabian grinned.

Max stared at the piece for a moment, and her eyes widened as she thought back to the picture of the cup from the book she got from Sarah. "Oh my God."

"What?" Fabian questioned.

"We've had it all along." Max breathed. "Fabian, go get Nina."

He nodded quickly and rushed to get her.

They were back in a minute, and Nina sat down as Max opened the book on Fabian's bed, looking for something about the cup.

She grinned. "Guys, we have the cup."