Chapter 1: Finally Get to Talk to Colby Again

~From last season: We fell asleep together, while cuddling each other. Knowing he is leaving in the morning to go to Kansas. He says his goodbyes to everyone, including me. I take it hard for the rest of the day, plus 2 days after that~

Colby is in Kansas to have an talk with his parents about my pregnancy and what to do about it. Or if we are staying as a couple. So far, it has been an week with no word from Colby. I take hard so much. Not coming out of the room, besides to eat food.

Kat's POV:

Myself, Sam, Stas, Devyn, Tara, Corey and Jake are in the living room, just talking about things and worried about Yn and how she is coping with Colby being gone.

Tara: Has anyone checked on Yn?

Stas: I have. And she won't come out of her room, besides to eat.

Kat: Colby leaving is killing her.

Sam: I know.

Back to my POV:

I am laying down and I start to fall asleep when all the sudden my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it says Colby Brock: My Love <3. I answer the phone.

 I answer the phone

Our Conversation:

Yn: Hello?

Colby: Hey.

Yn: About time you call me. It's been an week!

Colby: I'm sorry babe. My parents wanted to talk and I needed time to think.

Yn: About?

Colby: Our relationship.

Yn: What about it? I thought we are good.

Colby: We are good and we are going to be parents, baby girl.

Yn: When are you coming back?

Colby: I'm coming home tomorrow princess.

We talk for awhile. For most of the conversation, my hand is on my tummy, knowing that there is a baby in there, that myself and Colby created out of love. Even thou it was not planned.