Chapter 21: Trip to Kansas to See Family PT. 2

Yn: Give me food. This baby is craving good.

Kat: Here you go baby mama.

Yn: Thanks Kat.

We sit down to eat and talk about things for awhile. Until we all get ready to head Sam's and I's parents house to hang out for awhile with them. We head out around noon to my parents house.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer the door. We see my mom answer the door. Mrs. Golbach answers the door.

Mrs. Golbach: Hey kids.

Sam & Yn: Hi mom.

Sam & Yn: Hi mom.

Colby & Kat: Hi Mrs. Golbach.

Sam: Mom, this is Kat. My girlfriend.

Mrs. Golbach: It' nice to meet you. Come on in kids.

We talk inside the house and sit down in the living room. Getting ready to have a talk with them. I get comfortable on the couch.

Yn: Where's dad?

Mrs. Golbach: He should be home any time. How's the baby? Do you know the gender yet? Or when the wedding is?

Yn & Colby: Baby is fine. Two weeks we find out the gender. And the wedding is in two months.

Sam: It's so good to see you, mom.

Mrs. Golbach: It's good to see you kids also. It's been forever son. When did you start dating Kat?

Sam: 5 years mom.

Mrs. Golbach: That long?

Sam: She lives with us.

I hear dad come home and he walks into the living room, where we are at. And he hears what Sam said.

Mr. Golbach: Who lives with you, Sam?

Sam: My girlfriend, Kat.

Mr. Golbach: Are you happy?

Our dad looks at us and back at Sam. And we all talk some more about things. Until we eat dinner. And talk some more.