Chapter 34: One Last Party Before Yn has the Baby

Colby's POV:

I am holding Yn close, cause I know she is tired from the trip and is not up to partying right now.

Colby: Didn't know there was a party going on tonight?

Yn: These parties have to stop when the baby comes.

Colby: Hey Sam?

Sam: Yes man?

Colby: How would you and Kat feel about Yn and I moving out, to get our own place when the baby is born.

Sam: I think it's a good idea. You are getting married and having a baby. Are we still doing YouTube together?

Colby: Of course man. We can't break up Sam and Colby.

Yn: No one said about stopping your guys YouTube channel.

Yn shows Sam the pictures of the house, we are looking at.

Yn: There will be a place where you and Kat can come over and stay. It's an guest house in the backyard. So, if you and Kat and Stas want to get out of the house for awhile. You can.

Sam: We would like that alot.

Colby: We don't know how to tell the roommates that we want to move.

Sam: We will figure it out man.

My POV:

I show Sam the pictures of the house, we are looking at.

Yn: There will be a place where you and Kat can come over and stay.

Sam: We would like that alot.

Colby: We don't know how to tell the roommates that we want to move.

Sam: We will figure it out man.

We hang out with Corey, Devyn, Jake, Tara, and Kian, by the pool. Talking about things about what is going on now in life.

Devyn: How was Kansas?

Yn: It was good. Ready to know the gender of the baby. I'm so excited to know if it is a boy or girl. Kat is driving me nuts with her facial expressions when she knows.

Tara: She's doing it out of love. You and Happy will be happy once you know the gender.

Devyn & Tara: We can't wait to know.

Kian: So Yn, Ready for this little baby to come into yours and Colby's life?

Yn: I'm so ready.

Corey & Jake: We can't wait to meet this baby.

Yn & Colby: We are beyond happy.

Kian: Well, I have to go now. Got to be up early. Talk to you guys later.

We say our good byes to Kian as we were saying Sam and Kat came up to us. But waited for Kian to leave the house. Stas is walking up with them.

Kat: Yn?

Yn: Yes Kat?

Kat: Can I talk to you?

Yn: Sure of course.

Myself, Sam, and Kat walk away to the movie theater room to have a talk. Sam went with us. Because Sam is not sure how I will handle the news.