Chapter 18: The Proposal

Colby's POV:

I help her from her seat. She is still looking at me, while I help her up.

Yn: Colbs?

Colby: Yn Ymn Golbach, from the first day I met you when we were teenagers. I knew I wanted to be yours and years later, we finally got our chance to be girlfriend and boyfriend. And now we are having a baby together. Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?

I set it up, where our friends are watching us from an far. And Sam is filming the proposal. So, she has this memory forever. She starts crying.

Sam's POV:

I am filming the proposal for my sister and my best friend. Next to me is Kat, Stas, Corey, Devyn, Jake and Tara who are watching them from a far. I go closer to try to get her reaction.

Colby's POV:

Colby: Is that an yes love?

Yn: Yes, a thousand times yes. I will marry you baby.

I pull her into me and I kiss her passionately. And she kisses me back passionately. I pull away from kissing her and whisper in her ear, "I got all this on film baby."

She looks at me really shocked that I got this all on film.

Yn: How?

I turn her body into the direction of where Sam, Kat, Stas, Corey, Devyn, Jake and Tara are standing.

Yn: And is that all of our friends?

Colby: Yup. I planned all of this.

Yn: And this is why I love you so much.

Colby: I love you to babe. Come closer guys.

They all come running over to us. Sam is still filming until he gets closer to us.

Back to my POV:

I cannot believe what just happen. Colby Brock, just propose to me. I still cannot believe this is real life. He has been my best friend since day 1. I love him so much, more than anything.

Stas, Kat, Tara & Devyn: Let's see the ring girl!!

I hold out my hand with the ring on and show the girls. I am still crying hard, with what just happen to me and how Colby asked me to be his wife.

 I am still crying hard, with what just happen to me and how Colby asked me to be his wife

Tara: It's beautiful.

Devyn: You are so lucky girl. First you got the man, then a baby and now engaged. I am so happy for you guys.

Yn: Thanks guys.

We talk for awhile and enjoy each other's company until it is time to go back to the house. Colby and I go up to our bedroom. We cuddle all night.

It is the next day, and I am hanging out with the girls downstairs, in the living room. The boys are somewhere in the house. No clue where they could be.