Chapter 20: Trip to Kansas to See Family PT. 1

Colby's POV:

The guys and I talk for awhile about things and the wedding. I am so glad I have my friends with me on my wedding day. And of course, my beautiful fiance, who will be my wife.

I am so thankful for them and her in my life. I know the girls are planning all the big details about the wedding. And I am not getting in the way of them planning. That is a girls thing.

Back to my POV:

I am still 4 months pregnant and engaged to my Colby Brock. Going to have a baby in 5 months. We find out the gender of the baby in 2 weeks. I am so excited to find out what the baby is. Colby and I planned the wedding. We asked a few more people to be apart of the wedding.

Jake & Tara will be walking down together.

Devyn & Corey will be walking down together.

Sam & Kat will be walking down together.

(Sam is Colby's best man & Kat is my maid of honor)

Stas & Kian will be walking down together.

We planned the wedding for 2 months from now. It has been a few days since Colby proposed to me and asked our friends to be apart of the wedding. Colby, Sam, Kat, and I took a small vacation trip to Kansas to see our family.

Colby: Baby, time to wake up.

Yn: I don't wanna get up.

Colby: I'll get you some chocolate chip pancakes and shredded hash browns and bacon.

At this point, when Colby says that he will get me food. My eyes open faster than anything. Because I been craving chocolate chip pancakes. I sit up quick.

Yn: Really?

Colby: Yes.

I hear someone knock on the door. I am guessing it is Sam and Kat. Colby yells for them to come inside.

Colby: It's open.

I see Sam and Kat walk into the hotel room with food. It smells like pancakes with chocolate chips. I smile and looks at Sam and Kat.

Yn: Is that chocolate chip pancakes and shredded hash brown and bacon.

Sam: Yes. You gotta get dressed than you can have food.

Yn: Fine.

I get out of bed and wrap my blanket around me. Grabs some clothes and head to the bathroom to change into some clothes.

Yn's Outfit:

I come out of the bathroom about 5 minutes later. And sits down at the table.

Yn: Give me food. This baby is craving good.

Kat: Here you go baby mama.

Yn: Thanks Kat.

We sit down to eat and talk about things for awhile. Until we all get ready to head to Sam's and I's parents house out for awhile with them.