Chapter 44: Gender Reveal & Name Reveal

My POV:

I sit down on the couch, along with Kat. I hear Sam talking to our parents.

Mrs. Golbach: Where is Yn and Kat?

Sam: They are sitting down on the couch.

We sit for awhile, until everyone arrives at the house to celebrate, Yn's and Kat's babies. We are revealing of the genders, start after they eat some dinner and enjoy each other company for awhile.

Myself and Kat set up the gender reveals stations and let everyone know it is almost time to reveal the genders and the names of the babies.

I look over at Sam and Colby tries to get everyone's attention.

Sam: Can we get everyone's attention over here please!

Everyone turns into their direction.

Yn & Kat: Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate our babies coming very soon.

Colby: Is everyone ready for the gender reveal?

Everyone nods.

Sam: We are going to start with Yn and Colby. And we are also revealing the names of the babies. We each have a boy name and a girl name picked out.

Colby's and Yn's gender reveal:

ITS A BOY!!!!

Myself and Colby are jumping up and down for joy.

Yn & Colby: Oh my gosh!! We are going to have a son!!

Colby: And the name of our son is going to be Cole Robert Brock Junior.

Mr. & Mrs. Brock: Congratulations son and Yn.

Mr. & Mrs. Brock: Congratulations son and Yn.

Mr. & Mrs. Golbach: We get a grandson!!

Sam's and Kat's gender reveal:

ITS A GIRL!!

Kat's POV:

Myself and Sam hug each other.

Kat & Sam: We get a daughter!

Sam: And the name of our daughter is going to be Scarlett Rose Golbach.

Mr. & Mrs. Golbach: Congratulations kids. We are so happy for you two.

Back to my POV:

We all talk for awhile about the plan once the babies are coming very soon. Since there are two babies coming at once now.

Our parents talk to myself and Sam about things happening.

Mr. Golbach: Sam? Yn?

Sam & Yn: Yes dad?

Sam & Yn: Yes dad?

Mr. Golbach: Are you guys that you two are ready to be parents?