Chapter 49: Our Honeymoon

Colby's POV:

My parents come up to us and hugs both of us. We say good bye to our parents. We say bye and head out the door to go on our honeymoon, finally.

Sam: Bye sis. Colby, take care of my sister.

Yn: Bye Sammy. Take care of Kat and my niece.

Colby: I will man. She's my whole world now.

Jake, Kian & Corey: Bye Colby and Yn. Have fun on your honeymoon.

Yn & Colby: Thanks guys. See you later.

My POV:

We are on the plane, heading to our location. I look over at my husband.

Yn: Baby, where are we going?

Colby: Hawaii baby.

Yn: Oh my gosh. I can't wait.

We arrive in Hawaii and it is the next day. I am currently sleeping next to my husband. Which is weird to say, my husband Colby Brock. I glance up and see Colby watching me sleep. I slowly wake up.

Yn: Are you watching me sleep?

Colby: Yes I am. You are so beautiful my wonderful wife.

Yn: I'm hungry my husband.

Colby: What would you like baby girl?

Yn: Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash brown. Please hubby.

Colby: Of course wifey. What do you want to drink?

Yn: White milk.

Colby: Of course my love.

I sit up and watch my husband get out of bed being shirtless and seeing his tattoo. I smile at him.

Kat's POV:

It is the next day, the day after the wedding. I hear Sam call my name and I head downstairs. I go down the stairs to say good bye to Sam's parents.

We are currently packing up our stuff to move into our new houses in a few months.

Back to my POV:

Myself and Colby spend about an week in Hawaii, enjoying our time with it being just the two of us, before our son is here in a few months.

We head back to LA. And pack up our stuff to move into our house.

~Time skip to when Kat and Yn are almost ready to give birth to the babies~

~Jake and Tara moved into their house~

~Corey and Devyn moved into their house~

~Stas moved in with some friends~

~Yn and Colby moved into their house~

~Sam and Kat moved into their house~