Chapter 50: Birth of the Babies

My POV:

Myself and Colby spend about an week in Hawaii, enjoying our time with it being just the two of us before our son is here in a few months. We head back to LA, and pack up our stuff to move into our house.

~Time skip to when Kat and Yn are almost ready to give birth to the babies~

~Jake and Tara moved into their house~

~Corey and Devyn moved into their house~

~Stas moved in with some friends~

~Yn and Colby moved into their house~

~Sam and Kat moved into their house~

Myself and Colby are in our new house, getting used to things being married and about to have our son. I am trying to cook us some lunch. But I am having contractions. But I do not want Colby to know yet.

Colby is in his office, working on some YouTube stuff for his channel. While I am in the kitchen.

Yn: Colby?!

Colby: Yes honey?

Yn: Do you want something to eat?

Colby: Yes please love.

I finish cooking us lunch, while I am plating up our lunch, my water breaks. And I drop the plate I was trying to plate. I yell in pain.

Colby: Everything okay babe?

Yn: Think my water broke!!

Colby: Let's get moving. Everything is in the car. Let's go honey.

Colby's POV:

I hear Yn scream in pain. I rush into the kitchen and I see the plate shattered on the floor. I look at her and I say, "Everything okay?" She shakes her head no, "My water broke!"

We head to the hospital and not even being there 15 minutes we get there. I see Sam and Kat coming into the hospital. I look over at Yn and she is in pain, doing her breathing.

Yn: Kat? Sam?

Sam: Hey sis. Baby time?

Yn: Yup. Same with Kat?

Kat: Oh yeah.

Kat's POV:

I head into the hospital with Sam, and I see Colby and Yn walking into the hospital too. We both look at them and smile at them. I head into my hospital room to deliver my baby girl.

Back to my POV:

Myself and Colby head into the room, we are going to deliver our baby boy.

~Yn is in labor for 5 and 1/2 hours before her son comes~

~Kat is in labor for 8 hours, before she had emergency c-section~

~10 hours later~

My POV:

I am in the hospital bed, before we had visitors showed up. They meet our son, and spend an couple of hours together, before they go to see Sam and Kat, and the baby girl.

Kat's POV:

I am in my hospital bed, I am recovering from my emergency c-section. Stas, Tara, Devyn, Corey, and Jake show up to see our baby girl. They stay for an couple of hours.

Colby's POV:

I am so proud of my wife and delivering our son. He's so handsome. And my wife is superstar.

Colby: He's handsome baby girl.

Yn: Thanks love.

Sam's POV:

I am helping my girlfriend, taking care of our daughter. While she is recovering from surgery.

Kat: Isn't she beautiful Sammy.

Sam: She's so beautiful baby girl.

~They spend a couple of days in the hospital each~

~They head back to their houses and they rest for a few days without having people over to see the babies~

~But in like two weeks. They are having an joint party with everyone to meet the babies~